The MCR Ninjas

The Next Task of the Day

Frankie's pov

It's morning and I woke up to Gee's scent, which felt good to wake up to. My arms were wrapped around him this time and he turned to look at me. My eyes met his hazel ones and he said quietly, "Good morning gorgeus," I smiled and replied, "Good morning precious, you ready to get back to work again?" He let out a sigh and said playfully, "I guess, I wish everyday was like last night." I agreed, "Me too, it was amazing you kissing me all over, and I doing the same to you." He flirted, "Like this," he started to nibble on my neck, reaching to my jaw line, making me moan in the process. He joked, "Someones horny this morning," I giggled and pecked him on the lips, as he pulled me closer to him, deepening the kiss.

When we finished, Gee go up to log on for the next task, me standing behind him, my arms wrapped around his neck. This one was at the bank, looks like more ninjas were hired to rob these banks again. I let out a deep sigh, they don't know when to quit at all, now everyone's accounts are demolished. Gee complained, "Gosh, how many banks are they gonna rob, this is getting old." I agreed, "Yeah it is, at least we know what to do to teach them a lesson...again." Gee giggled and kissed my cheeck and we decided to take a shower since we didn't take one last night and woke up the others. We all got dressed in our usual attire, me deciding to wear denim skinny jeans and we headed out, beeping devices in hand.

We walked and walked until we reached downtown New Jersey, and started searching for the bank until our beeping devices went off. We headed inside, and there they were, stealing other people's money. We decided to split, knocking them out with the money bags still in their grip. I grabbed some of them from their grasp and returned them to their accountant person. It seemed once we came on the spot, the people seemed more calm, since they knew we were the good guys. One was trying to escape, but failed once Bob tackled him to the ground and grabbed the money bag while he was at it. This all went smoothly, and I wasn't a bit tired. Once we finished with all of them, we left the bank after making sure everyone was okay and they gladly thanked us. Now everyone's accounts are saved and they don't have to worry about losing their hard working money.

Since this task was short, we all decided to go get some coffee since it was early. We all walked in in the local starbucks and got our orders then took a seat at a booth. My arm was around Gee's waist and his head was on my shoulder. Soon they called out our orders, and Bob and Mikey went to get them, giving us the right coffees. It felt good to have some caffeine after dealing with disturbing ninjas.