The MCR Ninjas

Forever young

Frankie's pov

We finally arrived home after our coffees and Gee and I were getting ready for a date later on, I can't wait. As everyone was hanging out in the living room, Gee decided he wanted some alone time with me, and I gladly accepted. He took me to his room and laid me comfortably on his bed. He soon got on top of me, aiming kisses for my neck, me moaning in bliss as he touched my sweet spot. I love the way Gee makes me feel, and soon his lips reached mines. We were kissing passionately without any interruptions and he roamed his hands underneath my shirt, turning me on even more.

I reached towards the hem of his shirt, slowly pushing it upwards until it was over his head, and I threw it across the room, he did the same and we continued to make out heatedly. His hands continued to roam around my body, feeling every fiber. I couldn't wait to get here earlier and do this with Gee. We continued this session until it was time for us to get ready for our date.

We took a shower together, getting dried afterwards and headed towards Gee's room. He got dressed in black skinny jeans with a dress shirt and a red tie. I wore some denim skinny jeans with a white dress shirt and a black tie. We settled ourselves infront of the dresser mirror to apply some eyeliner and we headed towards the door.

Mikey said, "Don't you two look nice, where are you heading?" I spoke up, "We're going on a date little one, off we go," he giggled and Bob said, "Have a great time and don't get attacked." Gee answered, "Don't worry Bobby we won't, bye guys," everyone waved bye and we went out the door hand in hand.

Gee complimented, "You look so nice Frankie," I replied, "You look hot yourself," he smiled and blushed. I gave him a peck on his lips as he kissed me back, continuing our walk towards town. A little while passed and we arrived at an Italian restaurant and headed inside. The waitress quickly served us and escourted us to a table, I'm glad she wasn't homophobic. She was extremely nice and even told us to have a nice date, while she got our drink orders. Gee stated, "Isn't she nice?" I replied, "Yup, she is," and soon she came with our drinks, giving us some garlic bread while we decided on our orders.

Gee's pov

This is so romantic, I love Italian restaurants and Frankie looked super hot today. This also feels nice after working so hard to save Jersey. A little while later we chose what we wanted to eat and now we were waiting for our food. I stared into Frankie's eyes as he stared into mines, I'm so in love with him.