The MCR Ninjas

Would You Go Out With Me sometime

Mikey's pov

We all stood together in a line, looking around our surroundings but we saw nothing. William whispered to me, "You okay Mikey?" I replied, "I'm fine, just want to get out of here." He reasured, "Don't worry we would be soon," then the mastermind pops out. He sneers, "What do you know, it's the little pathetic mob of emo ninjas." Frank spoke, "Look whoever you are, we came here to take care of business and be out of here. If you don't show your face clearly and turn on this stupid lights, I'm suure to reach out and rip your throat out." The guy cooed, "Fine fine, don't get too pissy shorty, like you'll hurt me." Frank replied, "You're just scared cuz you didn't turn on the lights, afraid of a challenge you might lose?" He stated matter or factly, "Not really," and jumped in front of us. His face came clear and it was horrific.

It looked like one of those killer clowns that haunt your dreams forever one you take a glance. Then, the lights turned on and the guy stated, "I'll make a preposition, you leave this place, or I'm forced to confiscate you and it will get bloody." I stated, "We're still not scared, no matter how "intimidating" you thin you sound." He said, "Oh really? Then I'm forced to make wonders on your face and body with this knife." He was too close to me for comfort, imprinting a short sharp knife to my face. I tried to stay calm and situate my thoughts in my head, then came up with a plan. I said, "There, you caught me, you're really scaring me," he did a manic grin and I gripped his hand and broke his wrist before he got a chance to rip my flesh. He cried in pain and I kicked him on his stomach making him fall to the ground.

He grunted, "Nice moves geeky boy, but not good anough," and he stood up while another mob of ninjas cascaded from the corners of the warehouse. We automatically splited giving a go to the ninjas. While we were busy with them, he walks towards Frank and takes him away. I wanted to save him, but I was busy with the two ninjas that were on top of me. I heaved them off with force and ran towards the awful looking clown with Frank on his grasp. I found Gee next to me and he said, "I got this," I nodded and he headed off to rescue his lover.

Frank's pov

This idiot won't let go of me, if he only knew what I was capable of then I see Gerard come behind him and punches him on the back of his head with extreme force. The guy goes to the ground as he let go of me. Once he turns his head, I stagger to the ground pinning him down. I threatened, "You don't want to mess with us, especially me," he grunted and I stood up, getting off of him. He got up and was gonna swing the knife at me, I moved and turned his arm towards him making him stab himself. He was shaking with blood pooring out, soon he fell to the ground un concious.

Once he was long gone, and we defeated the majority of the ninjas, we headed back home. I also notice Mikey and William seem to be really close, I think they like eachother.

Mikey's pov

We were finally going home and William and I were walking together behind everyone. He complimented, "You fight good, and you handled yourself well with that guy, it seems like you don;t need me for protection." I giggled and he smiled, sliding his arm on my waist. My stomach fluttered under his touch. He asked, "Mikes you wann got out with me sometime, you know when we get a free day?" I agreed, "That would be nice, I'm looking forward to it." He smiled and said, "That's great, I'll try to make it as special as I can," I replied, "You don't have to try, you would already make it special." He blushed and I kissed his cheeck, making him blush again.

We finally arrived and everyone went to eachothers lofts, leaving us two to say good night. He said, "I guess I'll see you tomorrow, and can't wait to see your pretty face at the date." I agreed, "Me neither, and I would love to see your face for another day," he smiled and said gently, "You bet, good night Mikey." I returned, "Good night Will." He smiled and held me close by my wasted, planting his soft lips on mines. My heart went in overdrive as I kissed back, opening my mouth without using tongue. We shared a deep romantic kiss until we departed to our lofts.