The MCR Ninjas

The Task

Frankie's pov...

It's mid day and we were finally completing our first task for the day. After Gerard showed us the printed task, we got dressed for our mission. Each of us wore a black shirt, black jeans, and of course black shoes. I decided to add a hoodie and skeleton gloves, that would be my new signature. The rest wore black zip up jackets or a hoodie, and we headed out into te street with our beeping devices. These devices were given to us in order to find villains easilly and to see if we were close to the location.

We walked through a lot of streets, following the beeping sounds, soon mines went of repeatedly, meaning we were at the spot. The rest of the others devices went off and the beeping disappeared as Gerard pulled out a set of keys out his pocket. I asked Mikey, "How did he get those keys?" He reasoned, "Our head boss gives Gerard the keys and equipment to all our tasks; he sends them over weekly every morning." I nodded and we headed inside the eerie mall. This mission was to find the main guy who is in charge of the plan to brainwash the people in Jersey in order to add them to his allience. As we walked through the wide coridors, I saw a hint of bright light, following with shadows underneath one of the store's doors. I warned Gerard, "There's people working there," he whispered to us, "Let's check it out." We quickly followed him and I pressed my ear to the door, in case I hear any sign of conversation.

Finally, I heard, "Let's install this brainwashing device in the stolen iten check out, so we could easily brainwash more people." Very sneaky, too bad they don't know we're out here listening to their plans. I was having the urge to go in there and knock them out, only to my luck, I heard one say, "Gosh, we're missing a piece, I'm going to get more supplies." As soon as his foot stepped outside that door, he was attacked by us. He layed unconcious on the ground, and the other one came out half asking, "what the-," meeting us face to face. He called for back up and this turned in a ninja to ninja combat. It resulted on 10 knocked out red covered ninjas, and we continued our way to the other places in the mall.

We came across more ninja workers, about 20, and the were soon on the floor as well. Suddenly, the mastermind comes out saying, "Well, well, well, why don't we have the punnie ninja assassins." Gerard warned, "We're obviously here to stop you from brainwashing our people, I suggest you do as we say." He snickered and said, "Or what?" I added seriously, "Or you'll suffer the consequences." The villain joked, "Oh I'm so scared of little defenseless ninja brats." I replied, "If we're so defenseless, then how come you don't see any of your workers carrying supplies?" He glared at me, walking in my direction and strangled me. He gritted, "You wanna be smart, huh?" I stare back at him with fearless eyes and threatened, "I suggest you let me go, or you'll be dead." He challenged, "I'd like to see you try," I shrugged my shoulders and kneed him forcefully on his stomach, all oxygen emptying out. He let go of my neck as I skillfully fell to the ground, I went around him and strangled him from the back.

Gerard said, "You see, we don't play games here, so make your choice, make it quick cuz you don't have time. Get rid of your little science project or end your life right here." His eyes looked frantically at all of us, as I squeezed his neck tighter with my arm. He was turning a shade of colors until he died in my arms