The MCR Ninjas

Gerard gets a little piece of Frankie

Frankie's pov

It was early in the morning and I was wondering what was our next task since gerard isn't up yet to tell us. I figured I'll go find out myself, cause I have the urgency to know what all these villains are up to. Yesterday's mission was great, exept for the fact that I killed a guy without any weapons for the first time, I didn't know he would die that quick. I got out of bed and headed to the restroom to wash up, then to Gerard's room. I knocked on the door, and I heard a grunt from Gerard. He opened the door, and he looks at me up and down, obviously glad he saw the sight. That made me feel happy cuz there I found out Gerard had an attraction to me. He managed to say, "So, um, you need anything?" Finally meeting my eyes, and I replied seductively, "Well, I was wondering what was our next task." As I said that I rested my hand on the door frame, making it more easy for him to check me out.

He was opening and closing his mouth like a fish, trying to find something to say. I asked him in a flirting manner, "Do you want me to wear a shirt, or do you like what you see?" He finally said, "Nah, that's alright, you don't have to wear a shirt." I flirted again, "Nervious there, Mr. Way?" He gulped and met my eyes, he couldn't believe I was flirting with him.

Gerard's pov...

Omg Frankie is freaking flirting with me, I'm starting to go weak in the knees. He leaned on the door frame exposing his godly body in front of me. I couldn't resist but touch every single part of him. He insisted, "You could touchh me if you want, I don't bite," omg, I told him, "Let's go inside." He smiled and we went inside my room, me leading him to my bed. I asked him, "How do you know I'm attracted to you?" He shrugged, "This vibe you give me, and I knew I had a chance with you because I'm crazy about you." I asked again, "You are?" He came closer to me and said, "Sertainly." I smiled and said, "If you are crazy for me, would it be okay if I kissed you?"

He nodded and my lips brushed against his, the kiss transforming into something magical.
My hands were wrapped around his neck as his hands firmly gripped my hips, leaving love marks. The kiss was so passionate I was on cloud 20, I never felt this special before. Finally we pulled away and I suggested, "Maybe we should look at those tasks shall we?"