The MCR Ninjas

Frankie's Task

Frankie's pov...

Gerard showed me the task in the computer screen, his arms placed gently around my neck. This task I had to do by myself, I quickly looked back at Gerard, giving me a look of sympathy. I read on and I had to pay a visit to the woman who murdered my parents, Clarice. My stomach turned, I was supposed to get an explanation as to why she murdered my parents, causing harm to my family. Soon I knew once I got my hands on her, she would never see the face of the earth again, but I have to solve this problem without killing. I needed to put her in her place for the sake of my family.

Once I finished reading the task, Gerard logged off the computer. He reasured, "You can do this Frankie, I know you can," looking straight into my eyes warmly. I looked down and he caressed my back, soothing me. I looked up at him and he gave me a sweet kiss on my lips, I stated, "Before I go, I want you to answer something for me." He replied, "You can tell me, Frankie," I went on, "Are we together?" He smiled, thinking of the idea and replied, "Yeah, we are." I smiled and kissed him passionately on his lips, he kissed me back, holding on t my neck. We finally pulled away as he caressed my cheeck and whispere, "Go get them," I smiled and went to get dressed.

I went to me and Mikey's room to my closet and grabbed my denim skinny jeans, red shirt and black hoodie. I put them on and went to my dresser to grab my gloves. Afterwards some eyeliner, I haven't put some on since high school, I felt good to have it oon again.

I headed down the hall once i was done, kissed Gerard goodbye, and grabbed my beeping device. I headed out the door and into the cold street, starting my journey towards the Blake allience building. It took about two ours to get there, ut I was used to walking long distances.
I headed inside through the double doors and towards the main desk. The lady said, "how can i help you?" I answered, "I need to see Claire Blake, she needs to answer a few questions for me." She blankly replied, "I'm sorry she's busy, come by in the afternoon," my blood boiled, I wasn't gonna put up with this. I gritted, "I don't care if she's busy moping the floors of this filthy building, I demand to see her, she is reponsible for murdering my relatives." Her eyes opened widely, she stammered, "You're-you're Frank Iero, she's in her office, please don't hurt her in any way." I replied, "I won't I would do more than that," she looked terrified as I walked away towards the elevators.

I pressed the button the main floor, where her office is, I waited and waited until the doors opened and I walked down the long hallway. I reached her door and knocked, I heard some footsteps of clicking heels and she opened the door. She smiled evily and said, "Hey there gorgeous, here for something?" I glared at her and gritted, "You know why am I here, can I step inside?" She gave me that evil smile again and let me inside her office.

I sat down in a chair as she sat behind her desk, and said, "You look very manly m boy, you grew up so fast. Are you still hopeless?" I replied, "Don't talk to me like that, I'm not hopeless, in fact I could kill you right now with my bare hands, how does that sound?" She pretended to look startled, and I threatened, "I can." She gulped and said, "Baby don't be mad at me please, I'm sorry for cousing your family harm." I answered, "Oh, please, you're not sorry I know you're not. Why did you do it?" She replied, "Because I had to, I wanted to get closer to you. In order for you to be with me in the future and start an allience together, we'll be unstoppable. From that moment I saw you, I knew what you could do." I replied, "Well that would never happen, obviously, I'm happy with my allience and every villain is scared of us, so I suggest you should be scared of us too."

She stammered, "Please don't hurt me Frankie, I'm deeply sorry, I mean it." I threatened, "You just don't want me to snap your little neck, I'll make sure you don't do this again, I'm sure of it." She gulped again, getting up from her desk and walking away slowly. I got up walking towards her, she looked terrified. She said, "We could talk this out," I cooed, "You're scared of me now, filthy witch," now pining her to the wall. She threatened, "You hurt me, I'll make sure to hurt your precious friends, including your boss." I reasured, "We won't let that happen, trust me you don't mess with men with experience. We're a good allience and we let noone get to us, especially you." She gulped, now shaking with fear, I went on, "You should've thought twice about messing with my family, cuz you know I'll be coming back for revenge, and I'm gonna get it, right now."