The MCR Ninjas

Another *** or maybe torture

Frankie's pov...

I got Clarice off the wall and threw her across the room, she was terrified, but got up to hit me. I grabbed her arm and pushed her to a wall, making her fall to the ground. I walked towards her, pulling her hair and smaking her face into the wall with force, making her forehead bleed. She pleaded, "Please stop it, I'm sorry," I replied, "No, when my parents begged you to stop you didn't stop, the why should I." She began to cry as I kicked her in her ribs, making them bruse underneath her red suit jacket. I grabbed her by the neck and pinned her to the wall, her feet not touching the ground, I said, "You know, I would throw you out the window and make this quick and painless, but I love torturing you like you tortured my parents. What made your little head think I would join you," squeezing her neck tighter. Her small hands were trying to keep my grip from getting tighter but was no use.

She managed to say, "Frankie, babe, please, you could forget everything I said. I love you, I always had, please don't hurt me anymore." I answered, "I don't love you, Clarice, I never did ever since you dared to enter my house like a little whore. I hate every single fiber in your body." My words hit her with venom, as she was struggling to breath, and I let got of her. She fell to the ground, grabbing her throat. I went over to a her desk, finding a pair of sissors, I'm gonna cut her up. As I was walking towards her, I inquired, "You know, these sissors could make wonders, and they're dying to slit your perfect little wrists." She stamered, "Please don't do this," that didn't stop me from cutting every single vein in her body. I sat infront of her as she was huddled in a corner against the wall. I forcefully grabbed her leg and started cutting her shin, her hissing in pain and crying. I cut the back really deeply, as I moved to her ankles, and slashed them. I did the same to her other leg, her loosing amounts of blood instantly.

I let my "emo" side get out since I used to cut in high school, and grabbed her arms, pushing up the cloth that covered them. I started slashing from top to bottom, to her wrists, she was in so much in pain, it was unbearable. She looked into my eyes with hurt, begging for mercy. I still didn't stop, I didn't feel pain towards her, she didn't feel an ounce of pain as her and her people attacked my parents in front of me. I continued cutting her until I was finished. She was getting weaker and weaker as her blood was exiting her body, me feeling satisfied. I finally said, "It looks like my work here is done, you can rest in peace and rot in hell for all I care. Sweet dreams Clarice," soon she passed out, her blood circling her, staining the white carpet.

I returned home, feeling like I took on the world, I felt really good causing her pain. I walked and walked until I finally reached the loft. I went up the steps and unlocked it, going inside, soon meeting Gerard and the others. Gee wrapped his arms around my waist and asked, "How did it go?" I simply replied, "I left her a bleeding mess." His eyes opened wide and frantically asked, "Is she dead?" I made a thought and reasoned, "She might be slowly, I tortured her like anyone has tortured a person. The reason she killed my parents was cuz she loved me and wanted to be with me in the future to make an allience with her. Also, cuz when she saw me, she knew what I could do." Everyone was bewildered, bu it was the truth.