The MCR Ninjas

Could We have Some Alone Time?

Frankies pov

It's been a day since I think I murdered the woman who killed my parents. I found out from the boss that she indeed passed away after my little fiasco. I was glad she was dead for the sake of my family, and now they won't be in danger anymore. sure I'm gonna gain so much crap from all the other villains for killing one of the most important villains in the country. I was sitting up in my bed, just thinking about this. Soon Gee came through the door, gaining a smile from me. He told me, "The guys are out getting coffee, cuz we ran out, so that means we got the loft to ourselves for the reaining 15 minutes." I smiled and he sat on my lap, wrapping his arms around my neck and I on his waist. He leaned in to kiss me as I kissed him back. He massaged his lips against mines, me enjoying every single moment of this make out session we couldn't have in days, since the others were always around.

Sure I didn't mind their company, but I wanted some alone time with Gerard since forever with no interruptions. Now since we had the loft to ourselves for the remaining 15 minutes, we gladly took advantage. Soon, Gee laid me down on my bed, him on top of me. He let his hands roam to my hair as I snaked my hands under his shirt, touching his smooth back. He was moving his hands down to my covered chest, soon, letting them explore underneath. I said seductively, "You like what you feel, don't you?" He smiled nodding, gaining a giggle from me. He moved his lips to my neck, reaching my sweet spot, in between kisses he mumbled, "You don't know how much that giggle turns me on, my sweet Frankie." I giggled once more, as he moaned into my neck, I replied, "Your moan turns me on, my sweet little Gee." He giggled this time, sending sweet vibrations through my vocal cords.

I sherished this moment so much, until we stopped, looking lovingly into eacother's eyes. I asked, "Don't we have a task today?" He replied, "I checked it, and it's not until six, so we got plenty of time to do this," and he sofltly caressed my torso, sending shirvers through my spine. I rejoined my lips to his as we continued our touchy make out session. Soon we heard a click on the door, the guys were here. You see, we could hear from a closed door, since we were ninjas and tend to have good ears. We decided to finish it off and got up to join the others, fixing ourselves.

Mikey teased, "So you guys were getting it on in the bedroom?" Making me and Gerard blush madly. Then he cooed, "Awww, my brother and best buddy are in love, aren't you guys so cute!" Gaining a laugh from the others in the room.

Gee's pov

A few hours passed until it was six, and we were all getting for our task. It wasn't gonna take long to get there since it was in the nearby woods by our loft. We were supposed to find who was the leader of all those ninjas that kept stealing from the banks in Jersey. As we were getting ready, I couldn't take my eyes off of Frankie, my heart was beating so fast for him. I think I'm falling in love with him and I sure had the right since he was the love of my life. We were finally done and grabbed our beeping devices, heading out the door. As we walked in the darkness, I snaked my arm around Frankie's waist, gaining a warm look from him. A few minutes later, our beeping devices went off, annd hundreds of ninjas were attacking us at once. We were all fighting them off with skill and the majority were heading towards Frank. I guess they knew about him murdering Clarice, and he fought them off pretty good, but he was getting beat alot on his perfect ribs and stomach.

My heart sank i had to help him, as I finished fighting off the last ninja, I I punched off many of the ninjas attacking my Frankie. Then, some more where coming from behind the trees, they seemed to never end. A couple of minutes later after fighting off millions of ninjas, my Frankie was hurting from all the kicks and punches he received from those idiots. I quickly ran to him and went to check his ribs and stomach, they were really bruised. Small tears were running from my eyes and he reasured, "I'll be okay Gee, we need to find this guy before we get attacked again." I nodded and bob sated, "damn, those ninjas were psychotic, they never seemed to end." We all agreed and looked for the imposter, until we hear rustling on a tree branch. Frankie looked up and announced, "He's up there, I have no idea why the hell is he hiding." He soon came down from where ever he was and appearing in sight.

He said, "I'm glad you came, enjoyed the surprise?" Frankie gave him a death glare, as I soothed his back. It looked like he was mostly after Frankie. I questioned,"You seemed to be eyeing Frank alot, what do you want with him?" He reasoned, "He caused so much damage to all of us, including you phony bastards. He murdered my good friend clarice, I want revenge." Frankie said, "Well you're not gonna get it, even if she wasn't worth my time, she still got in my hands and underneath my skin,and nothing ends well once someone like you and her gets in my hands." He smirked, I'd like try and see what you could do, since you won't ever murder me with your small little hands." Frank challeneged, "We'll see about that," getting a glare from the guy.

Frankie's pov

If he wants to fight me then so be it, but I rather risk my life for my friends and boyfriend then have them hurt because of me. I know he was gonna end up pale and limp on the floor, he has no clue what he's up against. He walked towards me, surrounding me, threatening, you think you could be me, huh little punk?" I didn't want to speak to him, I wanted to kill him. I let out, "Hit me and you'll see what happens." The guy smirked and tried to punch my head, I quickly moved it and grabbed his arm. He said sarcastically, "Im pressive little guy," he was trying to get rid of my grip as I twisted his arm to his back. I joked casually, "Got anymore suggestions to escape?" This angered him and I pushed him off, him crashing with a tree. He went to go attack me again and punched him on his face and kicked him on the stomach, making him fall to the ground. There was no way he could beat me at this match, he was a whimp. He soon got up gripping my neck, making my feet not touch the ground. I kicked him forcefully on his stomach, making his oxygen exit, him letting me go. I decided to pin him on the ground, now chocking him to death.

He was struggling, he couldn't force me off of him, it was impossible. I held his arm steady on the floor as my other one was attached to his neck. He was growing pale and I felt his pulse fading by every second, soon he was gone.