The MCR Ninjas

A lonely walk

Frankie's pov

I seriously don't mean to kill these people, but they got under my skin, and once they do, it's too late. I need to go for a walk to get my mind off of this, I never thought I could be so distructive, and that's why every single villain is out to get me. I'm just getting averyone in danger here, even if they can look after themselves. I put on my hoodie, set of gloves and head out. Everyone seemed be engorssed in a converstaion in the kitchen and didn't seem to notice I was gone, all exept...Gerard.

Once I was on the street, I heard him come behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist as he aproached me. He asked gently, "Where are you going precious?" I replied bluntly, "Just for a walk, and I know, it's late." Gee replied, "Is everything okay?" I turned to him and poured my heart out, "Every villain is out to get me, Gee, just because they get under my skin and never come out alive. I feel so destructive, and I don't want you guys to be in great danger cuz of me." Gee embraced me in a loving hug as a small tear escapes from my eye.

He reasured, "Frankie, you shouldn't feel the way you do, you're a hero just like all of us are and you bust your ass to protect us, when it should be my job. I appreciate what you do for us, if it wasn't for you, we would be at the bottom of the ground right now, you keep us standing up no matter what. You're a special member of our allience, and I love you for who you are and everything you do. You kill people, yeah, but you're helping our allience finish them off and you're helping Jersey at the same time. I love you and there's nothing that could change that." All I could do was smile and pull him into a deep, passionate kiss.

We stood there kissing in the street, not caring who was passing by, even homophobes. We finally pulled away, and I said, "Thanks babe, I feel much better," he smiled and whispered, "Good." I giggled and he asked seductively, "You still wana got on that walk,or do you wanna take it to the bedroom?"

I pretended like I was thinking and suggested, "The bedroom sounds nice," he ggrinned pulled me towards our loft. He opened the door and the guys were now watching tv, and we headed towards Gerard's room. Noone asked what we were gonna do, because they already knew.

Gee's pov

I sat Frankie on my bed and straddled him, wrapping my arms around his neck, leaning into a lovely kiss. He quickly answered to my request, placing his hands on my waist. I voluntarily took his hoodie off, him not making any protest, followed by his sweet gloves. Then I continued with his shirt, I just had to see that godly body of his, we continued kissing after I discarded his shirt. He decided to take off mines, and i loved the way he did it, because it was gently and not forcefully. I wanted to make love to him so bad, but we're not allowed to be intimate in the loft, or we'll be gone. I'm still glad we could still make out and take our clothes off while we're at it. I gently laid him down on my bed, me on top of him, as I roamed my hands on his chest, followed to his torso. He softly moaned into the kiss, as his hands were running along my sides, this night was gonna go well.