The MCR Ninjas

The Next Task

Frankie's pov

It's early in the morning as I woke next to Gee, making me smile and remember what we did last night. Soon I found myself caressing his face and tangling my fingers in his soft black hair. I enjoyed every aspect of Gerard, really happy he was mine and no one elses. He fluttered his eyes open, looking at me. He smiled and whispered, "Good morning, gorgeous," I replied, "Good morning to you too, precious." He smiled and pecked me in the lips, I kissed him back and pulled away. He said, "So you ready for this task?" I replied, "I guess, I wonder what do we have to do today." Gerard shrugged, "i guess we'll have to see," and then we got up and out of bed, making our way to his laptop.

He took a sit in his chair and I sat on top of him, as he logged on and I was resting my head on his chest. We skimmed our eyes along the small words on the screen. Today we had to go to a wearhouse, that was soon becoming a factory to get rid of the people in Jersey. Why can't they just leave us alone and go along their stupid lives? I sighed and mumbled, "These stupid guys don't know when to quit," gaining a giggle from Gee. I smiled at him and we leaned in into a deep kiss. A few minutes later, we pulled away and decided to take a shower and wake the guys up.

Once we're finished, we got ready into our usual attire and headed out with our devices in hand. Mikey mumbled, "I wish we would get something different for a task, all we have is different locations, but the same stupid plot." Ray replied, "I agree, I wanna get out of Jersey, when are we gonna do that?" Gee sighed and said, "I dunno, maybe soon, we gotta know what the boss has in store for us." They nodded, I wish the same too, but all we have to have in mind is saving these people before it's too late and finish off these villains that have no life; but hell if it wasn't for them we wouldn't have lives either.

Soon we arrived at the wearhouse and jumped the fence that was blocking us from going inside. Gerard was ready to take out his card and the paper with the code in it to open the entrance door. After successfully opening the door, we got inside, trying not to be seen as much as possible. There were alot of workers, trying to get people inside the posts that had some deathly gas in there. It was a like a scene of the holocaust, but only the people weren't Jews and weren't shaved and didn't wear rags. My eyes watered a bit and I tried to keep my tears in, it was no moment to get emotional, we had to get these people out. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw small wires that kept the lights on and I came up with a plan. I told Gee, "Babe, I have a plan, there are wires over here that keep the lights on, if we break them they can't do anything in the darkness. Then, over there is the connection that keeps the gas going, and we have to plug it off and destroy the airways that keep the gas going to the posts." Gee replied, "good thinking, Frankie," and kissed the top of my head. Gee told the guys what the plan was and we all set to it. We split up to the locations that would keep our plan in action.

I went towards the wires and broke them off, since we had good vision in the dark as well as in the light, we knew we wouldn't fail. I tore the remaining ligaments which wasn't too hard. We would here the villains and workers complaining and threatening the people, but we still kept going. Then, I heard the airways being torn off and being disconnected, when we were done, we made our way the the people in the posts. We told them to be quiet and to follow us. They did as told, and still the villains didn't know what was going on, and we kept exiting the people out of the wearhouse. We kept doing this until all of the people were outside safe and sound. Then I found the switch to open the gate and everyone exited, being free from being exterminated. Once everyone was out, the villains were outside ready to attack us. We let the people run off, and took care of what we had ready for us. It was your typical ninja to ninja fight. There were alot of them, but we still successfully managed to knock them out. We jumped the fence and headed our way towards our loft, another mission completed.