The MCR Ninjas

A Day Off

Frankie's pov...

I suddenly hear the phone ring, when it has never rang before, I wonder who's calling. I get up from my bed and got out the door towards the ringing. I finally pick up and say, "Hello, who's calling?" Then the boss's voice came through the receiving line, "Hello, Frank, inform the gang that you guys are getting a day off today since the villains haven't came up with new ideas today so far. Enjoy the day and I'll inform you tomorrow if the crime is still back on." I replied with a hint of excitement but not enough that he could tell, "Thanks boss, we're counting on it." He replied, "No problem, tell the others and I'll send a message on your computer tomorrow." I answered, "Okay boss, we'll check in tomorrow." He closed, "Alright Frank, well that would be all, good bye." I closed, "Bye boss, and thanks," then, we hung up.

I walked to Gee's room and woke him up how he liked to tell him the news. I snuck in under his covers and wrapped my arms around his waist. Then, making butterfly kisses on his neck. He stirred and turned around to face me. He smiled and our lips met, me massaging his tenderly. When we broke away, I informed, "Gee, today the boss called in and we have the day off, he'll message us in the morning." Gee grinned and said, "So this means I get more time alone with you, I'm so excited." I agreed, "Me too, hun, want to go for coffee after we snuggle for a little while?" He replied, "I can't say no to that," I smiled and pecked him on the lips. Soon I got an idea and told Gee, "I have an idea hun, let's put post it notes on the guys' foreheads informing the day off." Gee quickly agreed, "Let's do that," I grinned and we got up and out of bed.

I grabbed the packet of pink post it notes and a black sharpie. I wrote in big letters, "WE GET THE DAY OFF LOSERS DON'T BOTHER GETTING UP FOR TASKS, and posted it on each of their foreheads after we snuck quietly in their rooms. Once we finished we went back to Gee's room. We snuggled back to bed and held eachother gently. Gee mumbled sweetly, "I love you, Frankie," I replied, "I love you too, Gee, more than anyone could love a person." He smiled and we leaned in for a passionate kiss, soon hearing excited chants from the other rooms. We fell into a fit of giggles and Mikey came in Gerard's room, and asked, "Which one of you did this?" Gee pointed to me and I to him, and Gee spoke up, "He was the mastermind," I butted in, "He was the sidekick." Mikey laughed and said, "You two are gonna get it." We both looked at eachother mocking fright and Mikey jumped on us. Soon the others came and got the idea so they piled on Mikey, which meant us on the line, squeeshing us dramatically.

I managed to yell out, "Get off! Can't breath!" but it was muffled under the enourmous weight on top of me and Gee. Finally, they managed to get off, and me and Gee could savour the air again. I suggested, "Let's get up now that I'm finally awake," he nodded and we headed to the bathroom to wash up and went back to Gee's room so he could get dressed, and back to mine's and Mikey's so I could get dressed. I headed out in a tight pink shirt, denim skinny jeans and my white and black checkered vans I managed to get when I was in 12th grade. Yes I'm still the same size in shoes, leave me alone. This gained a dropped jaw from Gee and I whispered in his ear, "You like?" He nodded with a smile and I kissed him on his lips as if saying, "Good." He took my hand and we headed out in town for the local starbucks. It felt good to have the day off for once, looks like our prayers have been answered.

Gee's pov

I feel free, like I could rule the world, this day off was gonna be savioured until the end. Me and Frank finally arrived to starbucks the smell of coffee wrapped around my nostrils. How could there be something good in this world apart from my Frankie? We headed towards the counter to get our orders and took a seat on one of the tables near the window. Soon our orders were called out and Igot up to get our coffees cuz I offered. While I walked Frankie was checking me out and I came back and sat in front of him. I smiled and asked, "Where you checking me out, Mr. Iero?" He replied seductively, "I believe i was, that a problem, Mr. Way?" I replied in the same tone, "Not at all, I got my chance before we came here." He giggled and he leaned in to kiss me, I enjoyed showing our love in public, this meant we weren't afraid of what people thought of us.

Soon a girl walks in, looking innocent, me and Frankie thinking nothing of it and continued flirting and sipping our coffees. Her eyes meet us and she looks at us with disgust, a homophobe. She orders her coffee and takes a seat on the table farthest away from us as if we had a disease. Then, comes in her rich looking boyfriend and gives us the same glare and joins his homophobic girlfriend, oh they're so meant to be. Frankie reasured, "Ignore them Gee, they obviously have nothing on us. They just can't accept that we may be happier together than they will ever be." I giggled, he just knows how to make me feel better, and we continued spending our time together as we should. We decided to stay around for a little while more, I loved being in this place, especially with the one I love.

Soon, the couple finish their precious coffee and walk off, passing us with glares. Then I hear the guy say, "Fags shouldn't exist, they just contaminate our way of life," I was like oh hell no. I asked Frankie, "Did you hear what he said, babe?" He replied, "Yeah, every word, they could rot in hell for all I care." I agree, "Damn right," then he caresses his hand on mines to calm my nerves. We finally decided to leave and take a nice walk down the street, our hands intwined. As we walk, we pass by supposely gangster guys, who looked they were just pretending. I try my best not to laugh, cuz I don't want trouble today, I wanna stay far away from it. Today we were sobber from crime, we didn't need to get drunk on it again. Once we passed them, I grew into a fit of giggles and let out quietly, "Those guys look hilarious, I mean come on, they're obviously pretending to be something they're not." Frankie laughed and agreed on the same thing, then looked back we had company.