Into the Demon's Lair

This story takes place in a large town in lower Callifornia. This story is completely original, and I am sorry if I do refer to something in someone else's story, it is unintentional.

****************************************************************************************************

Kitten Roma is a young woman, 24, who lost everything to the flames of an arsonist's plans gone wrong. She, and her family, were caught in the living flames, where her family was lost as well as lost her sight completly in her right eye. She left for almost three years before returning to start again, as well as to find out who saved her that night to thank them, and to tell them how much they had helped her find and follow her dream of teaching, and working with wild mustangs. She is unsure about working with people because ever since the fire, no one will take any sort of interest in her, because of her injuries.

Ehren Bell is a young man, 25, who has been firefighting most of his life. He assisted in extinguishing the arson fire that destroyed Kitten's life, as well he was the one to pull her out of the flames when all she wanted was to die with her family. He braved the flames, even when he knew it was almost impossible that anyone survived. He has been single for the past 7 years because every single girlfriend he has had asked him to give up fire fighting because it is dangerous, and he has refused.

Will this couple, once reunited, find something that they both are serching for by working together?
  1. Why Am I Back Here?!
    Kitten returns to her home town......
  2. Say what?!
    Kitten meets her rescuer, though she does not know what to expect from him....
  3. Believe In Me
  4. Pack Of Wolves
  5. The Reservation