The 8 Girls, the 8 Unbreakable Bonds: Akatsuki Loves

Ketsueki Yuki, Another Girl

^Twilight's POV^
I woke up in the morning and went to the kitchen and found Kikana cooking.
Me: Hi Kikana! What are you making?
Kikana: Just some cooked fruit. It is a family recipe that uses different fruits and sauces.
Me: Sounds good! Is anyone else up?
Kikana: Not yet.
Me: How do you like it here so far?
Kikana: Hidan seems nice at times, sure does curse a lot though. Kakuzu is too money obsessed. Pein is a pervert. Konan is a bi***. Itachi seems asleep, but is too obsessed with wanting to kill his brother.
Me: That's how everyone is.
Kikana: Deidara, Kisame, Zetsu, Sasori, and Tobi seem nice and normal.
Me: Yeah. At least when you know them.
Tobi: *walks in* Hi Kikana!
Kikana: Hi Tobi!
Tobi: Twilight, Leader-sama wants to see us.
Me: Okay.
Tobi and I leave the room and go to Pein. When we get there he has a picture of a female on his desk facing us.
Pein: This is Yuki, one of the Eight Girls. She is in the Blood Village and is a Jashinite. Everyone hates her there for all of her sacrifices. Bring her back quickly!
Tobi and I left for the Blood. We traveled for awhile and set up camp right outside the Village and went to bed. In the morning, we got up and ate.
Me: We have to transform soon.
Tobi: You're right.
Tobi transformed into a man with somewhat long black hair held up somewhat similar to Shikamaru. His eyes were blood red and he had a Blood headband on his forehead and a sword at his side. He wore a black, red, and white t-shirt and faded, ripped black jeans.
Tobi: I shall be Satsuriku, if anyone asks.
I then transformed into a girl with long white hair with red streaks in it. I wore a tight, red netted shirt with the nets being white and a red skirt with white fishnets to the tops of my knees. I had a sword with a white handle and a red ribbon in a white and red sheath. My Blood headband was around my waist. I then transformed Ookami into a large black bat and she sat on my shoulder.
Me: Then I am Itami, and Ookami is Komori. Alright! Let's go!
We effortlessly walked into the Blood and immediately we see someone my about age running with blood stains all over her. Lots of other people were throwing rocks at her. I knew where she would try to run next and I ran into an ally with Satsuriku behind me. Soon we saw the girl turn the corner and ran to us.
The girl: I will sacrifice all of you to Jashin-sama if you don't stop!
She doesn't seem to have Hidan's mouth that's for sure.
The girl: Get the f*** away from me you mother f***ing son of a bi***'s a**wipes!
I spoke too soon. I grabbed the girl with Satsuriku and we quickly ran out of site. We were quickly back to our camp and set the girl down.
Me (still as Itami) : Are you Yuki?
The girl: First tell me who the f*** are you?!
Me: You can call me Itami for the time being. This is Komori *gesters to Komori* and Satsuriku. *gesturs to Satsuriku*
The girl: Yes, I am Yuki. But what the f*** do you want with me?!
Me: You have heard of the Eight Girls, right?
Yuki: Yes.
Me: Well, you are one of them. And so am I.
I transformed back into Twilight.
Me: My real name is Jamie, but I am known as Twilight.
Yuki: *looks at my cloak* So, I am one of the Eight Girls and the Akatsuki wants me? Un-f***ing-believable.
Me: Well, Tobi, Ookami, show yourselves.
Tobi and Ookami change back into themselves and I approach Yuki.
Yuki: I will go with you. I hate this f***ing Village.
Me: Well, that is good and will be easier than dismembering you.
Yuki: Very funny. There better be people I can sacrifice.
Me: You can sacrifice random people, as long as it doesn't involve the Akatsuki or the Eight Girls.
Yuki: Fine by me.
We pack up and leave. Soon we got to the Akatsuki and I let Yuki meet everyone.
Hidan: Where the f*** is my f***ing necklace!
Me: I don't know Hidan.
Hidan walks back to his room shouting more colorful words. Pein then walks up to Yuki with a perverted smile.
Pein: *in a (for lack of better word) perverted voice* Oh, hello Yuki. Would you like to have some fun here?
Me: KISAMA!
Pein: What?
Yuki: Kisama means you bitch, you bastard, you f***, ect. And I agree with her you pervert!
Pein: I will not be disrespected by someone under me!
Me: When have I ever respected you, BAKA KISAMA!
Pein: What?
Yuki: She said "You stupid f***!" And I agree with her!
Pein walks away and Yuki meets everyone else, including Kikana.

~Yuki's POV~

I meet everyone and I knew the two people I didn't want to be by.
Me: I want the f***ing room farthest away from the kisamas Pein and Konan!
Twilight: That is right across from Hidan's room.
Me: Fine by me!
I follow Twilight to my room. It is completely white and I hate it.
Twilight: All rooms start out like this. Do you want help painting it?
Me: No! I have the perfect idea.
I follow Twilight to where the paint is and I head to my room. I opened the black paint and paint everything completely black. Then I open the white. I randomly splattered it and the closed the black and white paints. Then I opened all of the reds. I mixed them together in a tray and stick my brush in. Again I randomly splattered the various-shades-of-blood-colored paint everywhere but I also added some random swipes. When I was done, it looked like a blood-splattered room, just how I like it. I went into the bathroom connected to my room and did the same. When the paint was dried, I took a shower. When I was in my pajamas, I went out to the kitchen. I saw Hidan sitting there and I smiled. Then it hit me. No! I can't have these thoughts! I quickly ran out of the room and ran into Twilight.
Me: Gah! I can't have these thoughts!
Twilight: Um, what?
Me: *runs off yelling*

~Twilight's POV~

Yuki runs off yelling and I walk into the kitchen.
Hidan: What the f*** was that about?
Me: I don't know. Have you found your Jashinite necklace yet?
Hidan: No. Jashin is going to be so f***ing pissed.
Me: Oh well. I'm going to take Ookami.
I go outside with Ookami and see Kikana.
Me: Hi Kikana.
Kikana: Hi Twilight.
Me: Something's bothering you, isn't it?
Kikana: Y-yeah.
Me: What is it?
Kikana: Um, well, I think you might not like it, that you might be mad at me.
Me: I doubt I will be mad at you, you can tell me.
Kikana: Um, you sure?
Me: Yes, Kikana, I am sure.
Kikana: Well, I need to make sure no one else is around.
Me: I found this one place that no one knows about.
I walk into the forest followed by Kikana and Ookami. We then come across a small cave that we had to walk one at a time in. At the end of the cave, it opened up to a small place that was as big as a room. It had various candles that I had lit and some comfortable places to sit. Kikana and I sat next to each other with Ookami next to me.
Me: Only we know about this place. No one is here.
Kikana: Okay, well, I have been here for a few months and...and I kinda...like your brother.
Me: Well, that's good.
Kikana: No, I like your brother.
Me: That's big, but I wouldn't be mad at you.
Kikana: Really?
Me: Really.
Kikana: Do you think he likes me, or just like me?
Me: *remembering when I talked to Rin* I'm not sure. I mean, you guys are definately friends but I don't know. My brother can sometimes be confusing.
Kikana: Thanks Jamie.
Me: No problem.
We head back to the Lair.

~Deidara's POV~

Twilight, Kikana, and Ookami walk into the kitchen where I am seated. I notice Kikana looks a little fidgety and uneasy but then she walks away. Twilight comes sit with me and we began to talk.
Me: Kikana is acting kinda weird.
Twilight: Yeah, but so is Yuki.
Me: Oh well. I wonder who the next girl is.
Twilight: I don't know.
Me: Me neither.
Twilight: Well, we should find out soon.
Twilight begins to get up, and I knew I had to say something.
Me: Um, Twilight?
Twilight: Huh?
Me: Um, well, never mind...
Twilight: Okay, then.
Twilight walks away and I mentally slap myself. Why couldn't I ask Twilight about her! I can't get her out of my mind!
♠ ♠ ♠
I bet you are wondering who "her" is. It will all become clear as the story continues.