Run Baby Run We're Unstoppable Now

Damn Girl.

Alex didn't know what to say as the doctor from earlier called him out to the hallway. But none the less he tore his eyes away from Addisen Kay as he walked through the door joining Addie's doctor in the bustling hallway. The doctor and Alex stood looking through the window into her room for what seemed like ages. The guys were talking to Addisen, but from where Alex stood he could tell they were probably only confusing her even more than she had been when she woke up. He still couldn't understand how she couldn't remember a damn thing. He knew it was common for some memory loss to happen after a head injury like hers, but they atleast remembered something. But she didn't seem to remember anything.

"It shouldn't last too long," the doctor stated as they stood looking in on her.

"Her memory loss?" Alex as he looked sideways at the man standing beside him.

"It shouldn't anyways. In most cases it wears off as time goes on. It just depends on the person," the doctor advised Alex.

"So she could be completely fine in a couple hours?"

"She could. Or it could be days. Or weeks. On a rare occasion we've had some patients never fully recover from a head injury. It's honestly up to her and her body. She'll unconsciously choose what she wants to remember, and what she doesn't."

Alex didn't say anything, he was still processing all that information as the doctor quietly excused himself and wandered down the hall into another patient's room. So it was all up to her, she chose what she wanted to remember. What if she didn't remember Alex or the guys? What if she didn't want to remember all that they had gone through just to be together in high school? Granted it wasn't the best memory, but it was of them together, their senior year. Alex decided at that moment he was going to take things into his own hands, he wasn't going to allow the love of his life to slip away from him once more. One time was enough, and when he was done with everything there wouldn't even be an option of a second time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it was so short.
But atleast it's something right??
Comments are appreciated:)