Sequel: I'll Never Look Back.

Ouch. I Think I Love You.

First Day

I’m so nervous.
Look at everyone else, they all look so casual, and here I am, the petrified new girl, with a practical white shirt, practical black trousers, stupid black shoes. I feel like a grade-A prat! Still, I know Ellen from infant school, so there’s something.

Oh. My. God. How can someone possibly be that angelic?
Did I wake up this morning? Or did I die, that must be it, I'm in heaven, and this is an angel come to show me the ropes. Ouch, nope definitley awake and alive, that can't have hurt otherwise! Why is he walking over here? Oh no, don't talk to me.
"Hey, you're the new girl, aren't you?" His voice is soft as velvet, and really deep too, like his eyes. THINK Caitlin, think!
"Umm, y-yeah, I am. Um.." Oh god, I'm so nervous.
"I'm Alex, nice to meet you. I know you're Caitlin. So, where did you move from?"
Shit.
"Uh, umm, Newquay, in C-Cornwall. D'you know it?" He smiles suddenly when I say Newquay, and I was just starting to get more confident, and then he went and dazzled me.
"Yeah, I go there quite a lot. So, d'you surf?" He's smiling again, and he's interested in what I'm saying, is he delusional?
"Hell no! If there's one thing I learnt in six years in Newquay, it's that surfers are all arrogant, self-centered pillocks!" Oh shit, he looks really taken aback. Thank God, there's the bell for break.
"Where's your french class?" Holy SHIT! He's right behind me.
I manage to stammer an answer, "D6" He looks pleased, I think.
"That's my class too, don't worry fast-track isn't too bad, the teacher's ok."
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment and tell me if it's crap, and gimme advice on what to do to make it better, ta!