Sequel: I'll Never Look Back.

Ouch. I Think I Love You.

Romeo and Juliet.

I'm so excited, the Globe Theatre, Shakespeare's original theatre! Yeah, yeah, I'm a theatre freak. Among other things...
Well, not quite original, it's the third time they've built it, now, but it looks the same.
You might be wondering why we're here. Well, the school are making us study Romeo and Juliet as part of our Sat's exam, and they thought it would be a good idea to bring us here, to help us see some of the history behind the plays.
I'm not objecting.
You see, I love the play, but I have ulterior motives, I hope that me and Alex will get to perform a little bit as the star-crossed lovers! Cheesy, isn't it? I know it sounds ridiculous, but it's romantic, and we would be good leading roles, I think.
*****
"Oh, Romeo, Romeo. Wherefore art thou, Romeo? Deny thy father, and refuse thy name, or thou wilt not, be but sworn my love, and I'll no longer be a Capulet."
"Shall I hear more, or shall I speak at this?"
"Tis but thy name, that is my enemy, thou art thyself though, not Montague, what's Montague? Tis nor hand, nor foot, nor arm, nor face, nor any other part, belonging to a man! Oh, be some other name. What's in a name? That which we call a rose, by any other word would smell as sweet, so Romeo would, were he not Romeo called, retain that dear perfection, which he owes, without that title, Romeo, doff thy name, and for thy name, which is no part of thee, take all myself." Yes! I did it without the script, even Miss looks impressed! Oh dear, Alex is looking at me strangely.
*****
"Wow, babe, I didn't know you could recite it like that." So he was impressed. Whew!
"I've had a lot of practice, I want to play Juliet on the stage, so I practice the lines in case I ever get the chance!"
He leans in to whisper something in my ear, but a stern voice makes us both jump
"Alexei! Get your hands away from her, keep them to yourself, young man. I must congratulate you both, though, you read excellently, and had very good chemistry. It's no wonder, really!" The teacher eyes us, suspiciously, and then stalks off to shout at someone else.
We both start giggling helplessly, no one calls him Alexei, even if he's in trouble.
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE leave comments, guys! Comments= the sex! xx kitty c xx