Sequel: I'll Never Look Back.

Ouch. I Think I Love You.

Romance.

I wonder where Alex is. He's not been in all week. I hope he's ok. Someone said he was throwing up all night last night, and the night before. Is it rational to be so worried?
*******
Alex is okay. I get back from Esme's, and collapse on my bed, exhausted. Everyone is out when I wake up. I wish I hadn't woken up, I was having a lovely dream, thank you very much!
I go to the window to let some fresh air in, stretching and yawning.
Some pillock is throwing stones at my window. I'm about to tell them exactly what they can do with their stones, when an angel's voice begins reciting a play I recognise immediately. I respond with the correct lines, and then the angel says,
"How are you, sleepy head?"
"I'm fine, Alex, are you feeling better? You DO know what time it is, don't you? It must be far past your bedtime!"
"Please, it's only ten! Okay, ten thirty. Alright, it's eleven, but I told my parents I would be staying with you for a couple of days, if that's okay?"
"Of course it is, my door's ALWAYS open to you, you know that."
He lets himself in with a key I didn't know he had, giving me time to make myself presentable. I quickly brush my teeth, and brush my hair.
He walks into my room just as I sit down, looking gorgeous, as per usual.
****
When I wake up, he's not there. I start to panic, did he leave? I smell cooking from downstairs, but my parents and brother are away.
Is he cooking?
I stumble into the bathroom and splash some cold water on my face. There, that's better.
I walk downstairs, to see Alex cooking breakfast. I think my heart just stopped beating, this is what I want to be like for always, me and him waking up with each other, and eating breakfast together. I want to spend the rest of my life with him. He's everything I want and more. Oh, he's so much more than I deserve, why the hell is he still with me?