Sequel: I'll Never Look Back.

Ouch. I Think I Love You.

Second First Day

My heart hammering, I walk into my first lesson and sit down next to Alex with what I hope is a casual expression on my face. He looks up at me with those perfect eyes and dazzles me (again) with that gorgeous smile, he's looking slightly amused. Why? Oh right, my ipod's blaring so loudly he can probably hear the drum-beat; I'm not about to turn it off just yet, though, I mean, come on, I'm trying to remain 'aloof' and if I turn off My Chemical bloody Romance, which he knows are my favourite band, by the way, just to talk to him, he'll suspect me. So, I finish listening to Disenchanted, fab song, and he looks at me expectantly.
"Morning, and a very Happy New Year to you." I say casually. (I hope)
"Morning to you too, how was your Christmas?" Dazzling smile, he really ought not to do that to people, it's not fair!
"Boring, I was ill, surprise, surprise, and yours?"
"Oh, that's a shame, it was ok, could have been better." OMG! He actually seems sorry I was ill! He's so good-looking, his hair's really long, but because it's curly, it just grows out, and his fringe is flopping over his face. I wonder whether he's a good kisser? No, stop it, Caitlin, be careful here, he's your friend, remember.
Aww, crap, we've got to get into groups, wait, what am I saying? I could ask to be in his group. I think this would be a good chance to invite him to my birthday party in a few weeks.
*****
He said yes!!!! I really shouldn't be this happy, unless... No! No, no no, I decided that wouldn't happen again, not yet anyway, not after Chris. I CAN'T be in love with him, I CAN'T. It's too hard.
♠ ♠ ♠
It gets better, honest! Please send comments. xxxx