Sequel: I'll Never Look Back.

Ouch. I Think I Love You.

The Romanovs.

I abolutely MUST get my coursework on the Romanov's finished. It's rather difficult, though, I can't concentrate after this afternoon. Make-up sex is amazing, we should break up more often, if it's that good every time! Mm.
I don't want him to leave. Maybe I can procrastinate for a little while longer, we both have our study material here, we have done a little bit, I started my essay, at least. He started his maths stuff... Okay, he looked at the book, well, flicked through it. Fine, he doodled on the cover, happy? I've missed him so much.
"Alex?"
"Mm?" I feel my throat start to block as I start my question. I don't mean to be pessimistic, but I need him to make a promise to me now, so he doesn't forget it.
"When... when you break my heart, next time..."
" What?" We haven't even been together a week, and you're already thinking about us breaking up?" Oh, shit. he's so angry, maybe I ought not to have broached the subject.
"Please, Alex, just let me explain myself. When you hurt me like you did next time, just be kind, okay? I couldn't go through that. Not again. Please?"
I look at him pleadingly. The sincerity in my eyes melts his anger, and he softens up, promising not to be anywhere near as much of a jerk as he was last time. He kisses me very softly, almost cautiously, as if it seals his promise. I smile in thanks, and kiss him back harder.
"Don't go yet, will you?" He laughs musically.
"I'm supposed to be staying the night, honey."
Oh, yeah! That's good. I'll finish, well, start my work tomorrow, then. In the meantime, I stack our books and things to the side, stand up, making him follow me. He understands immediately, pushing me against the wall with enough force to knock my breath out of me, but not to hurt me. What follows is bliss for the second time this afternoon.