Sequel: I'll Never Look Back.

Ouch. I Think I Love You.

Failure.

I knot and unknot my hands, my stomach churning. I breathe deeply, and try to swallow my tears. Mum says I have to leave for a few days while they 'talk things over.' I can't believe she's kicking me out.
"I'm so sorry, Alex." I mumble.
He cups my face in his hands, kneeling down so he can see me, "you have nothing to be sorry for, Caitlin, and I promise that I won't let anyone hurt you, and I won't let you down again. Ever."
A single tear rolls down my face at his words. He brushes it away before kissing my cheek.
"Come on, baby, we should pack some of your stuff before your mum finishes her cigarettes." He pulls me up, turning me around and leading me in a dance just like he used to. I sigh happily, and tuck my head into the crook of his shoulder. We stop moving, and he wraps his arms tightly around me. In that moment, I don't feel like such a failure, and I allow myself to feel optimistic about the next few months and the journey we are about to embark on. Then he lets me go, the moment ends, and I run for the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, I changed a couple of the chapters, and I added this one 'cos I thought it would be a better ending, hope you enjoyed it xx Kittyxx