Sequel: I'll Never Look Back.

Ouch. I Think I Love You.

SEX On Legs!

I put my hands on his stomach just as he is about to undo my bra, and he understands instantly. He grabs at his tee shirt, fumbling with the hem, and pulls it over his head. Wow! He has really well defined, tanned muscles, but not in a gross, overdone way, just a natural way. Mm! I gulp then, and lay my hands on his hips. He takes this as a sign that he can continue, and unhooks my bra with a surprising, practiced movement. As he begins to pull it off, I push him onto the bed, where he sits down obediently, almost, and pulls me into a sitting position facing him. My heart is hammering so loudly, I'm surprised he can't hear it. He lies back, pulling me with him, kissing my neck all the while. His arms are locked around the small of my back, one hand trailing lazily up and down. It tickles and I giggle into our kiss. He takes it as a compliment, and moves his hand further down, reaching the bottom of my skirt. He playfully grazes my thigh with his fingers, inching up my skirt until he feels my underwear.
He starts smiling into our kiss, and I begin to move my hands down his chest to his belt buckle. He squeezes my butt gently, and I start fumbling with the catch, he sits up again, and I almost fall off of him, but he catches me before I ruin the moment. He undoes his belt, and I unzip my skirt. He looks disappointed, then. Damn.
"I wanted to do that!" He exclaims with mock petulance. I apologize, and do it back up, but before I get to the top, he stops me and unzips it with graceful ease.
I stand up and he follows, knocking me into the wall with an unbelievably sexy movement. Suddenly, we're flying, this is all so new. He pushes into me, and I cry out in pain, slightly sutprised. No-one told me it would hurt so much. He pulls back worried, but I shake my head, and tell him to keep going, only slower. He tries again, and it hurts less this time. Soon, we're bucking our hips against one another, following a disjointed pattern, our breathing growing louder and more erratic as we reach our climaxes.
He reaches his ecstasy faster, although I'm finding it rather uncomfortable. Still, I'm too horny to care right now. We move back to my bed, and I lie underneath him, letting him thrust again. He finds my spot, and I groan so loudly I'm embarrassed, even though we have the house to ourselves. He smiles at that, and begins kissing me again, hitting both spots. This is incredible. It's over very quickly, and he lies beside me panting, and sweating a little, so I lean over and kiss his cheek, then his nose, then his mouth. Finally finding his neck, I bite him playfully, drawing blood.
(Yeah, yeah vampire fetish, I know.)
He likes it, though, so do it again, making him moan, he pulls me down on top of him, telling me,
"I love you."
[size]