Becoming Stronger

Chapter 12

Credits to Dancing In The Rain for writing this chapter
***************************************************************

"There you are sweetums." He smiled warmly. He wrapped me into another bear hug. As I hugged him, I saw a burgundy colored bed covered in pink rose petals. That was when it clicked. My surprise was sex.

"So how'd you get the room?" I asked him trying to stall.
"My dad rented it for him and mom but they both had to work so he just gave it to me for the night." He smiled. He then stumbled over to the bed. I looked to my left and saw that there was a mini bar with six drained bottles of Sam Adams.
I shook my head and told him I had to use the bathroom. He waved towards a door on the other side of the mini bar. I shuffled in and took out my cell phone. No service. Damn.
I walked out and Gabe was in the bed laying down. He beckoned me over.
"No, that's fine. I need to...um...call my mom and let her know I got here safely." I sqeaked edging toward the door. Gabe stood up and sprinted toward me.
"No Shana. This is your surprise. Don't you want to see your surprise?" He whispered as he grabbed my waist a little too tight.
"Ga-abe. I ca--ca---nt brea-----the." I stammered out. He loosened his grip and threw me against the backboard of the bed. My head stung like crazy and my eyes went blurry. I shot up and tried again for the door. Gabe grabbed my arms and pulled me close to him. He started to kiss me abut I refused to open my lips. He pinched the back of my neck making me cry out, and I opened mymouth. He thrudt his tongue in and started to explore my mouth roughly. It hurt. He picked me up and threw me back on the bed and threw himself on top of me. He straddled me and started to unbutton my shirt. I bit his hand but that just made him mad and he slapped me across the face. My cheek burned where he had hit me but he took no notice. He finished unbuttoning my shirt and ripped it off of me. Then he tried for my bra. He had to take some of his weight off of me to unclasp the clasp. The second most of his weight was off of me, I kicked him as hard as I could in he balls. He keeled over in pain and I ran towards the door not even bothering to get my shirt. He had locked the door while I was in the bathroom and I fumbled with the lock. Gabe recovered and tried to grab my hair but I turned the lock and closed the door before he could get to me. I ran down the hallway and stopped to catch my breath. Then I saw Gabe running down the hallway towards me so I ran into an open door that was a few feet away.