Becoming Stronger

Chapter 13

Credits to Dancing In The Rain for writing this chapter
*******************************************************************

I ran into the room and closed and locked the door quickly as I leaned against the door with my eyes closed breathing heavily. Then I heard someone make a noise. I opened my eyes and there in that room to my horror was Frank, Gerard's friend. He was sitting in a chair with a white guitar positioned in his lap. He looked like he had just been playing something.
"Hi." I muttered.
"Umm....Hi. May I please ask why you are in my hotel room? I swear if Mikey sent me another one of those stripper-grams he's DEAD." He muttered the last part to himself. He was staring at me.
"My boyfriend...excuse me, ex-boyfreind just tried to rape me. May I use a shirt please?" I asked politely. He nodded and stood up. He walked over to a wooden dresser and pulled out a large Black Flag tee shirt.
"Thanks." I tried to smile.

**FRANKS POV**
This topless girl ran into my room and closed and locked he door. She was closing her eyes and didn't seem to notice I was here. I cleared my throat and her eyes sprung open. It was Shana.
"Hi." She muttered. She didn't recognize me.
"Umm....Hi. May I please ask why you are in my hotel room? I swear if Mikey sent me another one of those stripper grams he's DEAD." I muttered to myself.
"My boyfriend...excuse me, ex-boyfreind just tried to rape me. May I use a shirt please?" She asked. Her eyes were full of fear and something else I didn't recognise. I nodded and hopped up. I grbbed her my Black Flag tee shirt.
"Thanks." She attempted to smile.
"SHIT!" She yelled. "I FORGOT MY CELL PHONE!" She cried. She then collapsed onto the chair in a fit of sobs. I then did something that I never thought I would EVER do.
"Skittles?" I offered painfully.
She smiled and took a handful.
"Thanks Frank." She said. So she DID recognize me!

We sat there for an hour and listened to her...erm...ex-boyfriend pound on the door. Sometimes he was angry, sometimes crying.
"Is he drunk?" I asked her.
She just curled up into a ball and nodded her head. She then started to cry.
I went over to her and wrapped my arms around her.
"I'm sorry." She sobbed.
"Shush shush shush what are you sorry for?" I asked her in a soft tone.
"You don't have to put up with this."She sobbed.
"No no no it's fine." I hushed.
I sat there with my arms around her for about five minutes and then she sniffled.
Gabe pounded on the door again.
"So I'm guessing you're staying the night then?" I asked.
"If it's alright..." She whispered.
I nodded my head and she got up. She started to getready to sleep on the couch but I stopped her.
"Sleep on the bed. I'll sleep on the couch." I said.
"No. This is your hotel room." She said defiantly.
We kept srguing about it until we both just agreed on both sleeping in the bed. We were too exhausted to fight about it anymore. She cddled up on the side and quickly fell asleep. I watched her as she slept. She was so beautiful. No! Stop Frank! Stop thinking about this! You barely know her! Oh well. She IS sleeping. She can't read my thoughts...
And I fell asleep with the most beautiful girl on Earth lying next to me.