The Beautiful Story Of A Torn Heart.

Chapter 13

Ryan's POV
I walked across the park and was about to cross the street when I heard a muffled crying noise. I turned around and followed the sound, and sure enough it was Belle. I kneeled in front of her.
"Belle...What’s wrong? Why are you crying?" I asked her. She looked up at me, her eyes filled with sorrow.
"Ryan I....I...." She couldn't talk. Her tears were catching up with her and preventing her from speaking.
"Are you alright?" I asked her. She shook her head.
"No..." She whispered.
"What’s wrong? Why are you crying?" I asked her again.
"I...I....I Don't want to live like this anymore. I can't stand the pain. I don't want to be alone." She cried.
"But....You aren't alone." I told her.
"What do you mean I'm not alone. I'm very alone!" She said, crying even harder now.
"No! Your not alone at all! Unless you call being with me alone then...." I said, trying to convince her that she wasn't alone.
She looked up at me and threw her arms around me.
"I love you." She whispered.
"I love you to." I whispered back into her ear.
She pulled away and smiled.
"I'm glad I got that out." She said.
"What do you mean what you got out?" I asked her.
"I'm glad that I got out about how strongly I feel about you. I couldn't hold it in any longer." She answered.
"Ohh...I'm glad you did to." I smiled.
"Ryan....I want to go now." She said getting up and slowly walking off.
I got up and followed her.
I really wanted to ask her somthing....but I just couldn't find the right moment...actually, there was a bunch of great moments that I could have done it.
I just couldn't get up the courage to do so.
I was scared for some reason, scared of what her reaction would be.
What if she says no.....Wait! I have to stop thinking this! What if she says yes! I have to ask her...and I will, today.

I followed her to her house and stood with her at the front door.
Knows the time I was going to do it.
"Belle...I need to ask you somthing." I said, blushing a little.
"Okay Ryan, what is it?" She asked.
"Belle...Would you go out with me?" I asked. She just started at me.
"Ryan I............"