The Beautiful Story Of A Torn Heart.

Chapter 3

We pulled into the parking lot and I jumped out of the car. She literally stopped at every single store we walked past.
"Uggh! I'm sitting down and waiting for you!" I said before walking off. She just laughed and kept on shopping. I walked past Ryan's work, but he wasn't there. I walked past a group of three people not realizing who it was. I finally did realize who it was when I was right beside them. It was Ryan and two other girls. I looked at him and my heart dropped. I started crying and ran into the bathroom. I could hear some on running after me. I didn't bother to look who it was. I sat in the corner and cried with my head in my hands. Then I felt a familiar pair of hands wrap around me.
"Are you okay?" He asked. I looked up at him.
"What does it look like Brendon! And what are you doing here anyways." I asked.
"I came to get my money out of the bank for tomorrow. Then I saw Ryan with those girls and I saw you run in here crying, so I followed you to see if you were alright." He answered.
"Well no I'm not alright, And I wish I would have never come here today! Did you know that sometimes I wish we had never broken up. And now is one of those times." I told him looking down at the floor. He just stood there in shock.
"Belle...I...Ummm...*sighs* Come on, lets get out of here before I get in trouble." He said standing up and walking out of the bathroom. I still sat there. He leaned his head in.
"Belle! Are you coming!?!" He asked.
"Yeah, I'm coming." I said getting off the ground and walking out.
"Brendon, Does it look like I've been crying?" I asked.
"A bit, but I can fix that." He said. He took his sleeve and whipped it over my eyes.
"There, You look fine now." He said. I smiled.
"Thanks, now lets go. Diane is probably looking for me." I told him. He nodded his head and we both walked out to the tables. Diane was sitting there with at least 15 bags sitting beside her. I laughed as we walked up.
"Okay well I'm going to go, See you guys later." Brendon said waving.
"Bye." Me and Diane both said.
"You ready to go?" I asked her.
"Uhh...Yupp. Lets go." She said grabbing her bags and walking towards the doors. At the car I jumped into the driver’s seat and we drove home. She dropped me off and quickly drove home. I ran up to my room and jumped on my bed and went to sleep.