The Story Of A Beautifully Torn Heart, Maybe Isn't So Torn After All

Chapter 12

[ Belle's POV ]
~ Time Skip ~

"Hey Brendon, You've got a pretty nice girlfriend." I laughed.
"Why thank you." He grinned. "So you approve?"
"Yes Bear, I approve."
"YAY!" He quickly wrapped me in a huge, squishy hug.
"You can get off my girlfriend now." Someone tapped Brendon's shoulder.
"...Sorry." Brendon cowered away from Ryan.
"Much Better." Ryan laughed as he tightly wrapped his arms around my waist. "I missed you." He whispered.
Laughter escaped my lips. "Me and Bear only went to the store."
"Yeah but...You were gone a long time." He stated.
"Ry...I was five minutes."
"Well...Thats a long time for me." He blushed.
"Haha, awe. You're just so cute." I leaned over and just barely touched my lips to his. I guess it wasn't really a kiss,
He groaned. "Not fair." he muttered as I walked away. I laughed as I sat on the couch beside Brendon.
"Why are you laughing so much?" He cocked a brow.
"Well...Ryan is---" I was cut off.

"THATS IT! THAT WAS NOTHING!" Ryan exclaimed as he ran into the room.
Brendon had a look of confusion on his face.
"YOU BARELY EVEN KISSED ME!" He shrieked.
"...Oh." Brendon laughed. He looked over at me. I was sitting on the floor laughing insanely.
"Why do you think this is funny." Ryan crossed his arms.
"Because it is." I laughed.
He glared at me. "Nuh uh!"
I climbed to my feet and stood in front of him. "Yes."
"No."
"Yes!"
"No!"
"YES!
"SHUT UP AND KISS ME ALREADY!" Pinning my arms to my sides, he kissed me.

[ No One's POV ]

"Losers...I'm phoning Andie." And with that, Brendon walked over to his bunk and sat down. Flipping his phone open, he dialed a very familiar number.
"Hey babe! Yeah...I think you should come over here....Screw work! No, Just quit and stay with me...Yes, I realize what I'm asking is a lot, but we aren't going to be here much longer...I know, I know...REALLY!....I CAN'T WAIT! See you in five. Love you...Bye." Brendon set the phone down on his bed as he climbed out of the bunk. An ear to ear grin planted on his lips.

"Why is Bear so happy?" Belle asked as Brendon flopped down on the couch beside her.
"Well...You're going to be happy." He stated.
"I WILL!" Her eyes lit up.
Brendon nodded. "You will."
"Then tell me!" She violently shook him.
"Haha, alright!...Well...ANDIE.IS.COMING.ON.TOUR.WITH.US!" He said amazingly fast.
"I'M NOT THE ONLY GIRL ANYMORE!"
"Nope."
"YES! I LOVE YOU BEAR!" Belle wrapped him in a tight hug. Brendon looked up to see Ryan standing in front of him. His arms crossed and a stern look on his face.
"Uhh...BYE!" Brendon scrambled over to the other couch.
Belle let out a soft as she looked up. Every time Ryan would enter the room her eyes seemed to sparkle, and her face would light up.
Ryan smiled down at her. "Lets go do something."
"What did you have mind?" Belle asked him.
He shrugged. "Not exactly sure yet."
Belle opened her mouth to speak but a loud knock on the bus door stopped her. She knew it was Andie...and Brendon was too dazed to really do anything.
"I'm going to go and get that." Belle laughed.
Ryan nodded. "I'm coming with you." He stated, wrapping his arms around her waist. Ryan rested his chin on Belle's shoulder as she swung open the bus doors.

"Hii." Belle smiled.
"Hey there." Grinned Andie. "Where's Brendon?"
"Sitting on the couch. He's having a 'moment' again." Laughed Ryan.
Andie rolled her eyes. "Typical."
Ryan, being the gentlemen that he is, grabbed a few of her bags and carried them inside for her.
"He's got such good manors." Andie laughed.
"Not all the time."
"HAH! Like when?" Andie asked.
"Like now." Belle replied. The two girls watched as Brendon AND Ryan chugged a Redbull. When they were finished each of them let out a loud belch.
"See." Belle scrunched up her face in disgust.
"Now I do." Andie replied.
Ryan looked over at them. "What?" He asked.
"That was disgusting." Belle stated.
"IT'S A BODY FUNCTION!" He threw his hands in the air. Andie and Belle took one look at each other, then were on the floor in hysterics.
"What...It is." Ryan pouted.