The Story Of A Beautifully Torn Heart, Maybe Isn't So Torn After All

Chapter 2

"Girls...We're back!" A voice yelled from the front of the bus. There was no answer.
"That's funny...You'd think they would be all over us." Brendon said, looking confused.
"Ever thought of them not being here." Jon laughed.
"Oh, Heh heh...Right." Brendon said.
"God Brendon...You can be quite dense at times." Ryan snickered.
"I'm sorry I can't help it. It’s not my fault." He pouted.
"Stop with that, Lets just grab our bags and get inside." Spencer said, smacking Brendon on the arm. They all nodded and walked inside.

The guys dropped their bags in the kitchen and ran into the living room, to where they found the girls, all fast asleep.
"Do you think they missed us?" Jon asked.
"Judging by their makeup....I'd say they did." Ryan said, referring to their smudged eyeliner. The guys started laughing.

All of a sudden one of the girls started waking up. She opened up one eye and gasped.
"RYAN YOU'RE BACK!!" Belle yelled, leaping on him. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her slim figure.

"I thought you weren't coming home for another like three days." She said, pulling away, and looking him in the eye.
"Well...We were supposed to, but we missed you all so much we had to come back early." He smiled. Belle sighed and hugged him again.

"Dude, How long does it take for them to wake up?" Spencer asked, as he elbowed Jon.
"Don't elbow me...But maybe we should wake them up." Jon laughed.
"And how would we do that?" Spencer asked. Brendon grinned, then jumped on the girls. They awoke screaming.

"You fucking mother fu---BRENDON!!!! You're back! "Yelled Sunny, as she threw herself at him.
"I told you it would work." He laughed.

All the girls went to their Boyfriends. That night every one had an attitude change. All the girls were smiling like crazy. They couldn't seem to wipe that stupid grin off their faces.
"Did you miss me?" Brendon asked Sunny that night. She laughed.
"No Brendon...I didn't miss you." Sunny rolled her eyes. Brendon gasped.
"You didn't? Damn I feel unloved." He pouted. She turned and kissed him on the cheek, causing him to grin.

"Care to do that again, but this time...A little to the left." He laughed. Rolling her eyes, she did what Brendon wanted.

"Ah, Much better." He grinned.
"You are so retarded." Sunny said.
"You are too!" Brendon said, before walking away. Sunny sat there, with a look that said "what the fuck?"

-- The Next Day --

In the morning the boys came parading in banging pots and pans.
"Ryan what the fuck are you doing!" Belle screamed, covering her head with a pillow.
"Waking you up, what do you think." He laughed.
"If you bang that fucking pot one more time I'll, I'll..I'll......"
"You'll what?" He grinned, banging it once more.
Screaming, She lunged at him.
Ryan lied there, pinned to the ground, laughing his ass off.
"Do you think this is a game?!" Belle asked him.
"Mhmmm...a pretty fun one at that." He replied.

"Ryan...If you don't stop she is gonna get so mad at you." Laughed Brendon.
"No she wont....She doesn't get mad easily...Right?" Ryan looked slightly confused.
"Ryan, Are you saying you don't know anything about me?" Belle asked.
Everyone could tell that he had been put on the spot.
"Well..I....I.....I do know things about you." He replied.
"Yeah, Like what?" She asked Ryan.
"Well...You're ummm...Favorite color is....umm....Uhh....Black?"
"Lucky guess." She mumbled.
"See...I do know things about you..." He said, a small smile cracked across his face.
"Yeah but not enough!...." She got up off the ground and ran. She wasn't sure where she was going, but she didn't care. She just wanted to get away.

"That was smart. Nice one Ryan." Brendon said, clearly looking pissed off.
"Not in the mood Brendon. My girl friend just ran off on me and we have to leave for a different state soon!" Ryan said.
"Then go and find her!" Spencer and Jon both yelled. Nodding his head, Ryan took off in the direction he thought Belle had gone in.