‹ Prequel: Eat Your Heart Out

Dear God

Frank knows

"So Jessica, What ind of music do you like?" Bob asked leaning back in his chair.

"Well, I listen to a bit of everything. My three favorite bands are Avenged Sevenfold, From First to Last, and you guys." I said and sighed.

"What's wrong?" Mikey asked as he noticed my sudden change in mood.

"I have personal issues with Avenged Sevenfold and From First to Last. I mean, I love them and their music, but certain members of both bands are the reason to why I wanted and needed to get away." I explained without giving the story away.

"Oh, do you want to talk about it?" Maybe we can help." Frank asked. he had gotten up and walked over to me. He knneled down to look me in the eye. I just shook my head.

"Can we talk about something else please?" I asked resting my head back on my knees.

"Of course." Gerard said with a cheeky grin. i couldn't help but smile at his adorable smile. *Jessica, STOP thinking like that!* I scolded myself. *You're in enough crap, you don't need anymore.* "Where did you grow up?" He asked, distracting me from my thoughts.

"In a small town called Coeur d'Alene, Idaho." ((A/N: Once again its pronounced Core Da Lane)) I said happily. "I loved my home town, and miss it terribly."

"Never heard of it." Ray stated. I just laughed.

"I didn't expect you to. The closest city to us that people have heard of is Spokane, Washington. Its about 30 miles away from Coeur d'Alene." I said. ((A/N: That city is pronounced Spo can.... Sorry don't mean to offend anyone who knows how to pronounce it. Just want to help out.))

"I have heard of there." Ray replied dumbly.

"See. But anyways, Coeur d'Alene is beautiful. I loved it there." I said in a dreamy voice.

"Why did you leave if you loved it so much?" Frank asked.

"I thought I was in love." Was my reply. I was growing distant again about this situation.

"Thought? What happened?" Frank oushed. He was going to irratate me with his constant questions.

"That's what I don't want to talk about." I said softly.

"Ok, we won't push." Frank said after a minute. After a couple of hours of talking and getting to know each other, the guys decided it was time to leave. Frank and I got up and headed up the stairs to the rooms.

"Hey, Frank. Do you know where the closest t-moblie office is? I need to change my number." I asked as we entered the hall at the top of the stairs.

"Yeah, I'll take you there tomorrow." He said.

"Thank you." I said and went into my room. I jumped on the bed and grabbed my phone. I scrolled through my contacts and went to a very familiar number.

"Hey, Jess. How was your flight? What are the guys like? Where are you staying?" Ashely asked excieted. I could hear male voices in the background and instantly knew that everyone was with ehr.

"My flight was good, I slept the whole way. The guys are aweome and I am staying at Frank and Tara's house." I replied as I rolled over on the bed.

"Wow, who is Tara?" She asked.

" Frank's girlfriend. I haven't met her yet. I am changing my number tomorrow. I'll call and give it to you when its changed." I said.

"Ok." She said. "Can I say anything to them? Thy keep asking when you are getting back." She asked in a hushed voice.

"Fine. Just remember to tell them that I'll be back when I'm ready. And if they ever want to talk to me, have them go through you. Do NOT give them my new number." I said, stressing on the words DO NOT.

"Got it. I better go and tell them before Johnny or someone rips the phone out of my hand. Love you." Ash said causing me to laugh.

"Alright. Bye, love you too." I hung up and laid my head over the sid eof the bed. A knock came at my door. "Come in."

"Hey, you hungry?" Frank asked, popping his head in through the door. I nodded. "Come on, lets go get food.

"Ok." I stood up and quickly got ready to go. We left the house and drove to a nearby diner. We got out of the car and went inside and were seated. A waitress took our drink order and I sat there staring at the menu. "So, what's tara like?"

"She is a total sweet heart. She can be majorly shy when you first meet her, but she is pretty damn random when she gets to know you. She is just all around awesome. She should be getting back soon. I can't wait for you to meet her." He gushed out happily. I was already starting to like her.

"Me either." I replied. Our drinks came and our food oder. I looked down at my plate. When I opened my mouth the next time, my entire story flooded from my lips. I told him how I met Zacky adn on through the eventful times since I met him, up atil the night Zacky was drunk. I told him my feelings for both Zacky and Sonny. I told him about the frustrations and heart breakand everything that has affected me and why I made my choice to come here. I only paused whren the waitress brought out our food. Frank sat there patiently listening to every word that poured from my lips. When i was done, I glued my eyes to my cup in front of me.

"Wow, I can see why you would want to get away from all that. You definitely care about both of them." He said after a moment of slience.

"I know. I don't know what to. I can't face Zacky after what happened and I feel like I betrayed Sonny when I kissed Zacky back." I said honestly. I felt tears starting to well up in my eyes.

"Shhhhh, don't cry." Frank reached across the table and took my hand in his. He ran his thumb over the back of my hand, trying to soth me. "It's not your fault."

We ate or food silently for a few minutes before Frank pulled out his phone. "The guys were coming over tomorrow, I'm just going to tell them its not a good idea." He explained. I just shook my head.

"No, it's fine. They can come over." I said.

"Ok." He put his phone away. The rest of the meal was spent with Frank acting like an idiot. He was doing everything he could to make me smile. When the check was delivered to our table, Frank grabbed it before i could even blink. He insisted on paying. Damn short men shouldn't be messed with when it comes to paying for dinner. It was 2 am when we got back to Frank's house.

"We'll go do the phoen thing first thing." Frank said as we parted ways to go to seperate rooms.

"Thanks." I said. I went into my room and got ready for bed. I crawled under the covers and drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Someone had to find out the dramatic story of Jessica and Zacky, so I picked Frank....

heehee