‹ Prequel: Eat Your Heart Out

Dear God

Gerard's making it worse

"Frank let me go!" I cried while trying to get away. I was hard since I couldn't stop laughing.

"No." He said pulling me into him. He wrapped his arms around me and picked me up, bringing me back to the guys. As soon as we entered the living room, both Frank and I were attacked with pillows.

"Ahhhhh." I cried, trying to struggle and get away from my attackers.Just then my phone rang. "Stop! I have to answer that." I cried. Finally they stopped and I grabbed my phone.

"Hello." I lauhged into my phone, not bothering to look at the caller ID.

"Jessi!" Zacky's voice rang. I immediately stopped laughing and looked at the number who called me: Ashley. The guys just stared at me and my sudden mood change.

"What do you want?" I snapped harshly.

"To talk to you. Please come home baby. You know how sorry I am for everything." He begged.

"No. Give Ashley the phone." I demanded.

"But-"

"Now Zacky." I siad harsher than before. I could hear him sigh and movement in the background.

"Hello?" Ashley's voice came over the phone a second later.

"I told you not to ever let him call me." I said and hung up. I turned my phone off and sat on the couch with my head in my hands.

"What was that about?" Gerard asked sitting down next to me.

"Its a long story." I said softly.

"Are you ok?" He asked softly. I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder.

"I will try. I just need someone to talk to who won't pity me." I groaned.

"I can try, I want to be here for you." He replied.

"I don't want everyone knowing though. It's slightly embarrassing." I whispered.

"I promise I won't tell a soul." He said. He wrapped his arms around me and held me for a minute. I looked around and saw everyone doing their own thing.

"Ok. let's go somewhere private." I said. We stood up and told the guys we would be back in a little bit and went up to my room. I sat on my bed and he sat next to me. I spilled my guts to him. I told him everything just like I told everything to Frank.

"Well, that's quite a problem." Gerard said. "I say dump them both and leave them on the curb."

"I don't know if I would be able to do that." I sad. I felt a tear glide its way down my cheek

"Hey, don't cry." He said wiping the tear from my face. "You don't deserve this. Just relax and everything will eventually be ok. I promise." I felt Gerard wap his arms around me. He just held me until I pulled away."You can stay with us as long as you want." He said looking into my eyes. Before I knew it, I leaned forward and pressed my lips against his. A few seconds later he started to kiss me back.

Finally, after a few mintues I pulled away, realizing what I was doing. I looked at Gerard for a few seconds before saying anything.

"Sorry." I said, getting up. I turned to leave the room, but Gerard grabbed my wrist.

"Wait." He said. He pulled me back to the bed. I sat down and stared at my hands. he moved his hand under my chin and lifted my head until I was looking at him. "Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything wrong."

"But I did. I kissed you when I still have this huge problem to deal with." I said trying to look away again.

"Well, even though you regret it, I don't." Gerard said. He got up and left the room. I stood up and closed my door. I laid on my bed and cried myself to sleep.

~Frank's P.O.V.~
"Dude, where did Gerard and Jessica go?" Ray asked. I shrugged and went back to my video game. Just as I won, Gerard walked into the room alone. He looked upset.

"Dude, what's wrong?" I asked, setting down my controller and getting up. I sat next to him on the couch.

"I-um-was with Jessica. She told me what was going on. then she started crying so I held her until she calmed down. Then um she um kinda kissed me." He said qietly.

"What did you do?" I asked, getting really concerned.

"Kissed her abck. Then I told her I didn't regret it." He practically whispered.

"What?!?!" I cried. "You know she doesn't need anymore of this shit. She is already being torn apart fromt hose guys, and you're just adding more pressure." I exclaimed. I saw Gerard bury his head in his hands before i ran out of the room and up to Jessica's room.

I walked into her room, and saw her laying on her bed. I walked closer to her bed and noticed she was asleep. Her face was red and blotchy. She had puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks. She cried herself to sleep. I covered her in a blanket and walked out of the room and closed the door. I walked down the stairs and back into the living room. Everyone was staring at me, probably confused with my outburst a few mintues before.

"She cried herself to sleep. I told you, she doesn't need anymore of this." I hissed at Gerard. He kept his head in his hands.

"Frank, Gerard, what's going on?" Mikey asked from across the room.

"Gerard did something stupid." I replied simply.

"What he do this time?" Bob asked.

"Sorry, I can't say what the situation is, but I can tell you that Gerard is making it worse." I growled. The guys seemed to understand that I couldn't say anthing even though they were curious as hell.
~End P.O.V.~
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok I just had to add MORE drama, cuz whats a story without drama. haha enjoy