‹ Prequel: Eat Your Heart Out

Dear God

Life changing choices

I slowly opened my eyes, which were still kind of sore from crying. I rolled over and looked a the clock and saw that it read 9:37 pm. I didn't even know what time I passed out. I slowly got out of the bed and went into the bathroom. I washed my face and made sure I looked decent before leaving the bathroom and then my room. I went down the stairs and into the living room. Everyone was still there, watching a movie, as I walked in and sat next to Frank.

"Hey." I whispered to him.

"Hey, how you doing?" He asked wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"I screwed up. I keep adding more and more crap to my already full plate. Why do I keep doing this to myself, Frank? Why do I keep acting like some groupie trying to get into rockstars pants?" I asked burying my head into his chest.

"You're not trying to sleep with them. You just get attached way to easily. How about you just stop talking to all of the pressure back in California and start a new life here?" He suggested. I pulle dmy head away from him. He looked at me with a serious, yet concerned expression. I sat back and rested on the couch. I began to poner Frank's suggestion, he made sense.

"Be right back." Is aid. I rushed out of the room and went up to my room. I grabbed my phone and dialed Ashley's numer.

"She, I am teeling you this now. I don't want anything to do with my life back in California. I want to start a new life without any drama and crap tearing at my heart. I will only talk to you, Cyndal, and Harley for now on." I said as soon as she picked up the phone.

"Why?" She asked really confused.

""I want a fresh life. i want to start over. I don't want to hurt anymore. Can you and the girls pack my stuff and ship it here?" I asked.

"Sure, give me the address." She said sadly.

"Ummmmmm.... I don't know Frank's address but I'll get it to you asap. And I would appriciate it if no one came here to try and get me to come back or to visist me. I said and hung up. I went back down stairs and sat next to Frank again.

"What was that about?" He asked, referring to why i ran out of the room.

"I needed to make a phone call right away or else I wouldn'ty of had the balls to do it later on." I said with a shrug. By now all five guys had forgotten their movie and were staring at me.

"About?" Mikey pressed.

"Ummmm... Frank, looking for a roommate?" I asked, dodging Mikey's question

"Wait, are you goign to move in and follow through with my suggestion?" He asked with a grin slowly creeping up on his face.

"Hold on! What the fuck is going on?" Bob cried out, really confused.

"Yes, as long as you and Tara don't kind." I said, ignoring Bob. Frank wrapped his arms around me and pulle dme into a tight hug.

"Of course we don't mind. Tara will love you when she gets back. Now let's tell them the whole story before they all have hernias." I laughed and nodded. Gerard stared at me with a sad expression on his face as he heard my sad story again.

"And now I am abandoning everything in Cali except for my three best friends, but I doubt they will keep in contact with me after something like this." I concluded my story.

"Well, I'm glad you won't deal with that anymore. You deserve the best, and if your supposed best friends stop talking to you, it's their loss." Bob said, with everyone agreeing with him.

~Six months laer~
I looked around mine and Gerard's room, making sure I wasn't forgetting anything.

"Babe, come on." Gerard called from the living room. "We got to go." I left the room and walked downt he stairs to see Gerard standing by the door.

"Do we know who the other bands are yet?" I aksed as I grabbed Gerards hand after we loaded the bus and sat down on the couch.

"No, we don't get to meet them until we get to the first venue." Frank replied as he wrappe dhis arms around his fiance. She was about 5'5" with a curvy body. She had dark brown hair that landed just past her shoulders, that was cut in scattered layers. Her light green eyes were covered in eyeliner and shadow. She was really pretty. (That is the oh so wonderful Tara you heard so much about before.)

"Stupid morninga." Tara mumbled. I laughed at her. She was not a morning person, and it was like 9 in the morning, way to early for Tara to be up. She ahs rown to be my best friend. No one in California would talk to me now, ever since I left six months ago. I started dating Gerard about three months ago. I made sure that Sonny and Zacky knew we were over before actually agreeing to date Gerard. Right now we were on a tour bus heading off to wour first venue where we will meet the other four bands on this tour.

"Hun, I'm tired. I'm going to take a nap." I said kissing Gerard softly on the lips.

"Me too." Tara chimed in.

"Ok, we should be at the venue in a few hours. We'll come wake you guys before we leave to go meet the other bands." Gerard said. Tara and I nodded and hooked arms as we walked back into the bunk area. We each crawled into our own bunks and drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY!!!!! Updates. haha so like I said last update, I love to add drama to my stories and I love twists. Here you go