‹ Prequel: Eat Your Heart Out

Dear God

Through Zacky's eyes

~Zacky's P.O.V.~
We just got back from tour and each of us went to our different houses. I walked inside my place and immediately noticed all of Jessica's stuff was gone.

"Hello?" I called out stupidly. I didn't know where she was. I know I kind of stopped calling her last year, but I remained faithful to her. It was a long year. I still kind of expected her to be here when I got back. She never told me she was moving out. I sat down on the couch and put my head in my hands.

A few minutes later a knock came at the door. I got up and opened it to see the other guys standing there in front of me.

"Come on. We're going to see the girls." Syn said.

"How do you know where they are?" I asked as we left my house and got into Matt's escalade.

"They gave us their address when they told us they were moving out about six months ago." Jimmy said from next to me. I whipped my head around to face him.

"What?!? They moved out six months ago? How come you didn't tell me?" I cried out.

"Never came up, plus we thought Jess told you, well that was until we found out you stopped talking to her." Matt said and shrugged. "Dude, why did you stop calling her?"

"I don't know." I said sadly. "I just kind of forgot to call her."

"You do realize that you are the reason they all moved out?" Jimmy asked slapping me upside the head. I rubbed the spot where he smacked me and nodded. A second later we were pulling into the driveway of a two story forest green townhouse. We all got out and walked up the pathway. Johnny knocked on the door, since he was the first one to reach the door. A few seconds later we could hear yelling and a loud thud on the other side of the door. The door was pulled opened and we saw Harley and Cyndal laying on the floor near the door, laughing their asses off.

"Babe, what are you doing?" Jimmy asked Cyndal. As soon as she heard his voice, Cyndal stopped laughing and launched off the floro into Jimmy's long arms.

"Hey guys, come in." Harley said holding the door open for us. We walked into the house and was lead to the living room. We all sat down and started talking. After about an hour, I heard the door open and close.

"Hey J, How was your interview? Who was it with?" Harley asked cheerfully. I turned my head and saw the most beautiful woman ever standing there. *How could I have forgotten to call her?* I thought as I connected eyed with her. I could see pain and hurt through them. It pained me to see it, but it pained me even more to know I caused it .

"Good. It was From First To Last." She replied and turned and left the room. I ngot up and followed her up the stairs to her room.

"Go away. I have work to do." She said coldly to me as she pushed me out of her room.

"Jessi, can we please talk?" I begged. I wanted to explain everything to her. I wanted to apologise to ehr. When she shook her head it tore me apart. She closed the door in my face and turned on music. I pounded on the door until Harley came up the stairs to see what was going on.

"Go back downstairs. I'll talk to her." Harley said softly. I nodded in defeat and went dowstairs. I sat on a green recliner and put my head in my hands.

"You hurt her." Cyndal said softly from her spot next to Jimmy.

"I really didn't mean to." I said. I couldn't believe how much I screwed up. "I really care about her. I don't know why I stopped calling her, but you can ask the guys. I never cheated on her."

"He is right. He never even looked at another chick." Johnnysaid in my defense. All the other guys agreed.

"You need to tell her that, no me." Cyndal said.

"I know, but she won't tlak to me." I said and placed my head in my hands again.

"She will say hi to everyone once she is done." Harley said reappearing in the room. Everyone resumed their previous conversation, while I remained trapt in my thoughts.

"What's that?" I heard Syn ask. I looked up and saw Jessica hugging Syn, and watched her as she hugged the toehr guys. I wanted to hold her in my arms again.

"Do I get a hug or do you hate me?" I asked softly frommy seat.

"No I don't hate you. I could never hate you. I'm just not very happy with you." She replied Icily. It hurt so much just to hear those words. She said something to eeryone else and left the room.

"Wow." Matt said, looking over at me. "You really fucked up a good thing."

I know." I mumbled. I sat there until the guys were ready to leave, and we all left.
~End P.O.V.~
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy. Tara this is for you, even though I shouldn't be on the computer cuz I can barely see.