‹ Prequel: Eat Your Heart Out

Dear God

Guys meet the guys

"How was work? And what'as that grin for?" Cyndal asked raising an eyebrow at me. I took a sip of my coffe and smiled wider than before.

"Well work was good. Mr. Jackson loved the article, I went ot lunch with Sonny, he asked me out, I said yes, and ya'll get to meet the guys of From First To Last later today." I said really fast, hoping people wouldn't catch the Sonny part of my sentence. I saw severall looks of excitemen, hurt, worry, and confusion spread across all their faces.

"Wait, I thought you were dating Zacky?" Johnny said stupidly. It was all I could do but to laugh at him.

"No, he fucked that up months ago." I siad icily looking directly at Zacky. He flinched at my words and hung his head.

"What time are they coming over?" Harley asked excitedly.

"6." I said and laughed. "You can rape Matt when he gets here." I said. Matt looked up at me confused. "I mean Matt Good." She squealed and ran up the stairs. I sat at the table in between Johnny and Syn. A minute or two of listening to their conversation my phone started to play 'Walk' by Pantera. I pulled out my phone and looked at the caller ID. I smiled and flipped it open.

"Hey hun." I said and took another sip of my coffee.

"hey, the guys are impatient and they wanna see you earlier than planned. Can we come over now?" Sonny's soft voice came through the phone. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 4:43.

"Sure, we have the Avenged guys here, but come on over." I replied.

"Ok, we'll be over there soon." Sonny said. We hung up and I set my phone on the table. Everyone was looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Who was that?" Matt asked.

"Sonny, they are coming over now instead of later." I said not really looking around the table. I got up and left the room. I heard several voices say 'Sorry man." I know I hurt Zacky in there, but he hurt me first and I didn't care anymore.

I walked into the lvingroom and sat on the couch. I picked up an old issue of Rollingstone Magazine and began to flip through it. I stopped at an article I remember writing about Avenged Sevenfold. It was basically talking about the tour, Matt and Ashley's relationship, which was going strong, My relationship with Zacky, Cyndal with Jimmy, and Johnny and Syn's non existant relationships. Even though I knew the guys, Iw was still allowed towrite the article because my boss wanted to hear all the juicy details. It was weird to hear him talking about it.

A knock came at the door. I got up and answered it, to see four very happy people standing there. I smiled and opened the door a little wider for them to enter.

"Hey guys." I said, letitng them in. Sonny came in first, but stopped to stand next to my as Travis, Matt, and Derek came in. As soon as I closed the door Sonny wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked into the living room and sat down.

"Hey babe." He whispered in my ear as I sat on his lap. He kissed my cheek, causing the guys to 'ooh' and 'aww' over it, and making me blush.

"Yo, my bithces. get in here." I screamed, causing Sonny to wince. "Sorry babe." I said and leaned in. I kissed his ear. I pulled away at the sound of someone clearing their throat.

"yes, Syn?" I asked, getting confortable on Sonny's lap. He wrapped his arms around me as we watched everyone, except Harley file into the livingroom and sit down.

"Nothing." He muttered.

"Oh, Syn, Johnny, Jimmy, Matt, and Zacky meet the guys of From First To Last. Travis, Sonny, Derek, and Matt meet the guys of Avenged Sevenfold. now everyone meet my wonderful friend Cyndal and.... wait where's Harely?" I asked after I introduced everyone else.

"Still upstairs." Johnny shrugged.

"Arrgg!." I cried and pried Sonny's arms from around my waist. "Be right back. I'm going to get ehr." I said and left the room. I didn't know whetehr or not it was a good idea to leave them alone together, btu I hoped it would turn out ok.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay!! Two updates in one night. I might have another comign tonight too, but that's if I feel up to it