‹ Prequel: Eat Your Heart Out

Dear God

What are you doing here?

I walked back into my building to see Mr. Jackson standing there. "Hello, Jessica. A little late?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"A little." I said with a innocent smile. I stood in front of him and noticed he had a folder in his hands.

"It's ok. I'll let it slide. I need to talk to you anyways. I have the details of your trip from flight reservations to hotel reservations the dats you'll be gone and when and where you will meet up with the band for your interview. Have fun Jess." He said handing me the folder. I quickly glanced through it

"Thank you." I siad. We parted ways and I went back up to my office I sat down and began to fully go through the folder. I would be staying at the Hilton Inn in Belleville, New Jersey for a week. I was flying out the day after tomorrow and the band is sending someone to pick me up from the airport.

I put the folder down and began to finish up my layout. I finally glanced at the clock and saw the it was already time to go home. I gathered my things and shoved it into my bag. I pulled out my phone and saw that I had several missed calls and texts asking me what the news was. Well, every message but on was like that. The last one was from Zacky.

"Hey Jessi, I really need to talk to you. Please hear me out, I just want to explain everything to you in person. I know I hurt you, and I'm sorry...." The message drifted off after Zacky's voice cracked I didn't realize I was crying until I felt a couple warm tears hit my hand. I hung up my phone and sighed. *I really should hear him out* I kept telling myself. *I styill love him, therefore I shoudl listen to him. But I'm with Sonny and Zacky did hurt me. If I do decided to listen to him, do I wait until I get back from New Jersey or should I listen to him before? Why is this so hard?* I kept thinking about this as I left my office. I thought about it until I got home.

No one was at my house when I pulled up. I just shrugged and went inside. I wandered around the house and looked to see if anyone was hiding in there. It was empty. I sighed and went up to my room. I flipped on the light and jumped. I placed my hand on my chest after a loud gasp came from my mouth.

"What are you doing here?" I asked after a moment of just staring at the man in my room. "And why are you sitting alone in MY room?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is short for me, but the next one is really long and I didn't want to break up the scene.