Dear God

All That Ive got.

Dear Matt,
I found some pictures of us when I was going through some of my boxes that we hadn’t unpacked from when I moved in with you. I’ll put them in the box I’m sending along with a few treats Michele made.

I hope everything is going good. I had a dream that something bad had happened to you and I couldn’t help. Please be careful I don’t want to loose you. You’re all that I’ve got.

Well Michele gave us all the good news…..She’s pregnant. You should have seen Brian’s face when she told us. We were all in the living room in their house and she just came out and said it. I should have noticed when I offered her a beer and she said no thank you.

I’ve been spending a lot of my time at the pier. The guys say I spend to much time alone but the thing is when you where here I would spend all of the time in the world with you, which some people mind consider a bit strange but now that your gone I do everything we use to go together alone. I can’t wait till you come back home to me.

Jimmy and Johnny have been spending a lot of time together; Brian and I agree that there is something going on with those two. We won’t ask them yet; we are waiting to catch them in the act but their very sneaky about it.

Other then that things have been fine, The building for Guitar Center is being remodeled so I haven’t been able to go into work so I’ve spend a lot of time at home or with the guys.

I met this guy today, he seemed nice, His name was Jacoby and he had beautiful eyes. He was very sweet he helped me with what I was looking for. I’m going to fix the shed in the backyard for you, and I didn’t know what kind of tools I needed. I’m so useless.

Well that’s all that’s been going on. Hope to hear from you soon.

Your lover
~Zachary Baker~

Dear Zacky,

I loved the pictures that you sent. You’re still as beautiful as you were back then. Tell Michele thanks for the treats and I hope she makes more.

Everything is going fine baby. Don’t worry about me. I can handle anything you know that. It’s just a dream babe I promise this war will be over soon and you will be back in my arms in no time.

Tell the happy couple congrats. I can’t wait to see what the kid will look like. If it has Brian’s good looks and Michele’s awesome personality I’m sure it will be a little heart breaker.

I don’t mind what other people think. My best moments in life are the ones spent with you and that’s all that matters. I can’t wait till we can once again walk down the board walk hand in hand together again and watch the sunrise. I loved waking up early with you and doing that, it was the high light of all my days.

I can’t wait till I come back home either sweetheart.

I knew those two had something going on. They spent an awful amount of time with each other during school and work. We’ll don’t make them angry just let it happen. I don’t want all of you fighting when I come back home.

Do you know when the building will be done, maybe you just need to go back to work and you’ll feel better.

James boyfriend’s name is Jacoby! And he said something about his eyes being luminous. Aw, Hun that’s sweet. I’m sure you will do just fine. The shed will look as good as new when I get back home.

‘Nothing much has been happening here, I spend a lot of my time working out or fixing broken buildings or helping the natives. Working out has made me look a lot better. You’ll love my new body.

Once again, Thank Michele for the box and I love the pictures.

Always Your’s

~Mathew Sanders~
Image
Image
Image