Enisia: The Land in the Sky

Moana has been friends with Harry Potter and the gang since her first year at Hogwarts. But this year something strange has happened. Being an especially gifted and talented young witch, Moana was selected out of thousands of teenagers, along with a few others, to go to Enisia, the Land in the Sky, the land of the Thought-People. She thinks it's an excellent opportunity, but there is one attachment to Earth she's not sure she can let go of...

Those of who are confused by my story: I would like you to know that some characters that died in the original Harry Potter books haven't died in my story. Only got really close to it. And some people who did not die in the HP books did die in my version. Example: Dumbledore is still alive. Ginny Weasley died second year. However, Sirius Black and Cedric Diggory did in fact die, just like in the originals. Disclaimer: Moana Rahley is a character I created, however, all other characters were previously created by J.K. Rowling in her HP novels, and they do not belong to me.

Image
  1. Part One
    Letters
  2. Part Two
    The Burrow and the Visit
  3. Part Three
    Hogwarts Express
  4. Part Four
    Hogwarts: A History
  5. Part Five
    Classes