Don't Ask for Trouble, You'll Get Double

Chapter 6.

Once I had taken my meds, I went back out to where I had left Alex. I was surprised to find him still on the ground. He smiled up at me.

“Why are you still down there? There are TONS of chairs and couches and stuff, but your still laying on the ground,” I stated. He laughed.

“Your floor is very comfy,” he shrugged, then patted next to him. “Come back down you’ll see.”

“Loser.” I rolled my eyes and laid on my bed, on my stomach and I looked down at him.

“Ouch, that hurt,” he mocked, hurt holding his heart, pouting. I rolled my eyes at him again.

“Aw, I’m sorry. How can I make it better?” I asked, fighting back laughter. He got off of the floor, and he sat on the bed. I rolled over so I was looking up at him.

Get him off of your bed Tyler.

What? Why?

Tyler, do it.

No!

“Like this,” he said quietly, leaning down to kiss me on the lips. His hand placed itself on my cheek, and it pulled me closer to him. My arms wrapped around his neck, pulling us closer still.

Tyler if you have ANY sense, you’d push him away from you right now, and make him leave.

Shut up Frank.

“Sorry,” Alex whispered, detaching himself from my lips. I shook my head, attacking his lips again. He rearranged himself into a more comfortable position, which was him laying on top of me.

He’s going to rape you.

No, he’s not.

“Tyler,” Alex whispered. He got off of the bed.

“What?” I asked. He looked at me, smiling.

“You’re adorable,” he told me.

“And you had to get off of the bed to tell me that?” He laughed.

“I have to go. I have to be at work pretty early tomorrow,” he said. I shrugged.

“I can fix that,” I stated. He laughed and pecked my lips.

“I’ll call you after work. Bye,” he said. I waved at him, and I watched him leave. Once he did, I giggled.

See Frank? Still a virgin.

I still don’t like him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments=<3