Ignorance Is Bliss, Cherish It

Can't Be Getting Caught

Frank's P.O.V.

I was walking around town, working. It didn't look like I was working, but I was. I was looking for my next job. I stopped walking abrubtly and smiled. I had found my next job. A women had just left a building, looking tired, and was heading to her car. I moved closer to her.

"Excuse me," I said. The women jumped.

"Shit," she said, placing her hand on her chest. "You scared me."

"Sorry," I said. I was now standing in front of her.

"Can I help you?" she asked.

"Maybe," I said. "I was wondering if I could get a ride home."

"I don't know," she said. I could see uncertainty in her eyes.

"I think I do know," I said.

"What?" she said. I smirked, pulling out a gun and pressing it into her side.

"I think you will give me a ride home," I said. I watched as her eyes widened in fear and she began to tremble.

"P-please," she said. "Don't do this."

"Sorry," I said. I pressed the gun harder into her side. "Now get in the car."

She had started to cry, but got into the car. I got into the driver's seat and resumed pointing the gun at her, this time I pressed it onto her head. She made to hand me the car keys, but I knocked them out her hand.

"We don't need those," I said. "If you haven't figured it out yet, I don't need a ride home."

She cried harder.

"I-I have a daughter," she said. "Please don't do this."

"Well, unfortunately for you," I started. "It's going to happen."

I pulled the trigger of the gun. Blood splattered everywhere. I smiled, feeling some drops that had landed on my face. I opened the car door and got out of the car. Before closing the door, I used my shirt to wipe off the door handle, wiping off any fingerprints I left. Can't be getting caught.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it :D I <3 everyone who's commented.
~Sally