Ignorance Is Bliss, Cherish It

Pain and Pleasure

I opened my eyes to find Frank lying next to me. He had his eyes open and was just watching he me. He smiled at me when he saw that I was awake. Then I remembered what room we were in and bolted upright. I started to push Frank.

"Get off the bed," I said. He didn't move, just smiled at me. "Get up!"

His smile went away and was replaced by a look of confusion. I started to cry as I tried to push Frank from the bed. I stopped and buried my face in the blankets. My mothers smell was almost gone. I sat up again and punch Frank in the arm.

"Get out!" I yelled. Frank didn't say anything, but got out of the bed. He stood and stared at me. I looked at him and I could see pity in his eyes. I got out of the bed and stood in front of him. "Don't look at me like that."

The look didn't go away. I raised my hand to slap him but he grabbed ahold of my wrist. I raised my other hand but he grabbed that one as well. I struggled to get away from him.

"Let go of me!" I yelled. He didn't say anything. "Why won't you talk!?"

He leaned forward quickly pressing his lips to mine. He pulled away just as quickly and let go of my wrists. I hated to admit it, but I wanted him to kiss me again. He turned to leave, but I grabbed his hand. He looked at me and before either of us could say anything, I grabbed Frank's shirt, and pulled him to me. I fell back on the bed, Frank falling on top of me. I kissed him passionately. Frank wasted no time in getting my shirt off before attacking my neck with his mouth. He bit my neck hard and I let out a whimper of both pain and pleasure. I knew he had broken the skin, because I could feel a drop of my warm blood running down my neck. Frank cleaned it up and he looked at me and smiled, my blood staining his lips. I grabbed the back of his head, entangling my fingers in his hair, pulling his face to mine, making him kiss me. I rolled us over so that I was straddling Frank and pulled his shirt off. I began unbuttoning his pants and as soon as they were off, we rolled back over and Frank took my pants off. Frank kissed me again and I took the liberty of pulling his boxers off before getting my own underwear off. Frank stopped and looked into my eyes.

"You sure this is what you want?" Frank added. I nodded. Frank hesitated.

"Just fuck me, Frank," I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks yet again to all the commenters. ; ) Subscribers too.
~Sally