Ignorance Is Bliss, Cherish It

Life

"I love you too," Frank said. He looked down at his hands.

"Frank?" I said. He looked at me. "How long are you looking at.. for all those murders?"

"My lawyer said that I'll most likely be in prison for life," Frank said. I buried my face in my hands.

"Oh God," I said. I started crying.

"I'm being moved to a prison next week," Frank said quietly. I looked at him, my eyes shining from my tears.

"Why did you have to turn yourself in?" I said. I let out a sob and buried my face back into my hands. "I can't live without you. I'll be completely alone."

"Iris," Frank said. The way he said my name sounded pained and weak. I looked at Frank and saw his eyes shining from extra moisture. "Please don't cry. I hate to see you cry."

"I can't help it!" I yelled. "You're going away to prison for the rest of your life! I love you Frank and I need you!"

"I'm sorry," he said. I just stared at him. I thought about everything that had happened up until this point. That's when I got an idea.

-----------------------------The End------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't worry. There's a sequel lol. I'm gonna post the first chapter of it in a minute. It's called 'Grab Your Gun And Meet Me By The Door.'
~Sally