Ignorance Is Bliss, Cherish It

Not So Invisible

The next day, when I signed onto AIM, I signed on as invisible. I saw that Frank was online. I was about to sign off, when I got an IM.

PansY: I know you're there

Either he was just guessing or he could see me somehow. How could he possibly know that I was online.

IrisxX: how did you know?
PansY: I told you before..i have my way of knowing things..
IrisxX has signed off

This guy was really starting to creep me out. I looked around my room for a camera or something. I looked out my window. There was a house across the street. I wonder if he lives there. I closed my curtain quickly. I could feel my heart beating slightly faster. Why did this guy have to talk to me? Why couldn't it have been someone else?

-----------------------------------------------

A few hours later, I decided to sign on again. This time I didn't sign on as invisible. Frank wasn't online. I sighed with relief. I didn't want him to talk to me at the moment. That thought came a bit too soon though, because not a minute had gone by before Frank was online.

PansY: well, looks like someone decided to let people know they are online
IrisxX: can you please just leave me alone
PansY: what fun would that be?
PansY has signed off

The only thing I liked about this guy was the fact that he didn't stay online long. I didn't like the fact he creeped the hell out of me. I signed off of AIM. Then I remembered the picture he had sent me. Well, I liked his eyes too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update :D Feedback please??
~Sally