Ignorance Is Bliss, Cherish It

Afraid

I was becoming afraid of my computer. I'd go into my room, turn it on and then turn it off. I was afraid that something bad would happen if I continued to talk to Frank. The last thing I wanted was some psychotic person harrassing me. Well, he didn't really harrass me, and as far as I could tell, he wasn't completely psychotic.

Days without my computer, turned into weeks, which in turn, turned into a month. I spent almost all my time watching TV or reading. It made me slightly happier that there was no murders being reported on the news lately. I avoided my computer too. I had thrown a blanket over it so I wouldn't see it and turn it on.

But one night, after a month had gone by, I decided to sign onto AIM. I hoped that Frank had forgotten about me. I signed on and saw that Frank was online. I was surprised that he didn't IM me immediately. I sat and stared at the screen for 30 minutes, in which Frank didn't IM me at all. I signed off. I felt...disappointed? No, that's not right. I'm not sure how I felt.

The next day, I signed on and Frank was online again too. After about 10 minutes of no IM's from him, I decided to just IM him.

IrisxX: so you're not talking to me anymore?
PansY: i thought you wanted me to leave you alone?
IrisxX: i do..but i was just a bit curious since you said you weren't going to stop talking to me because it was 'too late'
PansY:yeah..but then you stayed off AIM for a month..I get the hint
PansY has signed off
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow..I'm on an updating roll..lol. Hope you like it ^_^ Feedback please?
~Sally