Status: Discontinued until furthur notice =[

Sing Me A Vampire Love Song

Prologue

"What am I gonna do?!" I grabbed my already ruffled hair in frustration.

"Why don't you get a job like normal people?" suggested Anastasia.

"Let me remind you. We're not exactly normal."

I looked at her seeing her long silvery blond hair that was perfectly straight and her stunning blue eyes.

"Well, we're just... different."

I sighed and rolled my eyes at her childish behavior. And I thought I was younger. I plopped down on the sofa that was included in our apartment. We have more than enough money for a mansion, we just have to move around a lot.

"Why don't you expand your mind more and go back to school. For sure new things are different after a century. And you must be bored seeing my face everyday."

I thought about her suggestion. I got up and looked at myself in the mirror to see a guy with longish black messy hair with his left eye the color of forest green and a turquoise blue for the right.

"How old do I look?" I asked as I fixed my hair somewhat out of my eyes.

"126," Anastasia replied. I gave her a quick glare. "Fine. Since you're a hormonal jackass I would think sixteen or seventeen. Take your pick."

"Hmm... maybe junior?? No. Senior year it is then."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, it's short but it is just the prologue. First chapter coming in... a couple of minutes!!!