Status: Discontinued until furthur notice =[

Sing Me A Vampire Love Song

Smells Nice For Being a Bitch

I sat outside the assistant principle's office of Campton High School with cheesy music playing in the background. As I was about to pull out my ipod, a person came out saying, "Evan Skyler?"

"Yes, that would be me," I answered getting up from my seat.

""Come on in son," the man said. I hate it when humans belittle me. Just because I'm stuck in this seventeen year old body.

I walked into his office that was indescribably neat with thousands of books behind his desk that had a laptop on it. Orderly papers were stacked on his mahogany desk. He sat down on his large leather computer chair.

"Take a seat," he ordered. I sat down on the other chair in front of his desk finally taking a look at him.

The assistant principle wore a brown business suit with a tie that had musical notes printed.He looked around forty or fifty years old with his wrinkled forehead and a balding head that had a few patches of gray hair.

"Well, to get to the point, welcome to Campton High. I'm Mr. Gardner. The principle, Ms. Hopkins is usually not here. Since I cannot show you the entire school I arranged one of the students to help you around."

There was a light knock on the door. "You called Mr. Gardner?" In came a voice. I turned around to see who it was. There was a girl that had long straight bleach-blond hair that had a side bang that slightly covered her right eye. She wore dark blue jeans that were practically skin tight all the way to her ankles, dirty green Converses, and a matching green polka dotted shirt.

"This is Melanie Soriano. She will be your guide for today." Mr Gardner passed me my schedule for the school year then leaded me and Melanie out the door.

I scanned through my list of classes until I felt Melanie staring at me. "What?" I asked lifting my eyebrow in question.

"Nothing. I just have better things to do than show a new guy around." Melanie grabbed my schedule reading it. "At least I only have to see your face once a day. Come on, I'll show you you're first class."

I followed behind her.

Vanilla and roses...

"You smell good..."

She stopped and glared at me.

Oops. I wasn't supposed to say that out loud.

"Don't smell me. And how can you smell me from that far?!"

I just stayed quiet hearing her pulsing veins where her red mercury lies.

"Whatever. I dub thee weird. Here's your first class. I don't feel nice today so find your other classes. Hopefully I don't need to see you any time soon." Melanie started walking off.

She smells nice for being a bitch.

I opened the door and stepped in just to be pulled by this guy that had dirty blond hair that covered the left part of his face. Even with his face practically covered, I could still see his bright panicky eyes. Oh, and I forgot to mention a bright pink lip ring that adorned his right lip.

"See! I t old you he was real! I was late to class because this guy here," he tugged on my arm, "He tried to suck my blood!"

My eyes went wide. What?! How does he know?!

The next thing I knew was the class was in an uproar of laughter and this old lady was shaking her head apathetically.

"Kyle, please unhand our new student and go to your seat."

"What?" this guy, Kyle, looked at me with a funny look on his face seeing me for the first time. Suddenly grinning, he went skipping to his seat.

Is this guy retarded or just weird?

That's when I noticed the class was silent looking at me like I was an alien. I might as well be.

"Class, meet our new student Evan Skyler," the teacher disturbed the silence then turning to me saying, "I'm Mrs. Kelly. I hope you weren't scared off by Kyle. He can be quite crazy," she joked. The class laughed. The amusing thing was that Kyle was laughing at himself. "Well, Mister Skyler, you get the honors of sitting behind him."

I looked to the crazy blond haired boy who was a seat away from the last. We made eye contact and he grinned wildly like an idiot. I sat down silently on the seat behind me placing my messenger bag beside me.

The crazy guy looked at me and said, "My name's Kyle. Don't worry, I'm sane. Just hyper!"

I nodded my head slowly and took out my notebook since Mrs. Kelly started writing notes on the board.

Might as well...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hooray for first chapter!!!