Status: Discontinued until furthur notice =[

Sing Me A Vampire Love Song

Douche Bag!

"I know it's only been a few days into school, but I feel the need for your first partner project!" Mrs. Kelly smiled at her class.

There was a chorus of groans while some people made eye contact to the people they wanted to be buddies with.

"It's really simple," she said. "All you have to do is interview your partner and write a short biography on them. Two pages minimum. In your biography you have to include a short 'life changing' memory." She passed out a paper that had various questions that we could ask.

"And before you pick partners it must be with a person you hardly know about." Mrs. Kelly paused to let the students groan about it again. "You have 10 seconds. Pick your partners!"

The first thing I hears was Kyle. "Me and Evan are together!"

"And I don't get a say in it?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

Kyle turned around in his seat to look at me. "You should thank me. The chicks over there were practically killing each other to have you." Kyle pointed to a bunch of girls quarreling. Other students were looking around for people they didn't know.

Ten seconds passed quickly and Mrs. Kelly called out, "Back to your seats!" She wrote down the pairs on a piece of paper and by the time she was done the bell rang.

Students scrambled to get out the door, hurrying to get out of their first class.

Geez, that class went by slow, i thought right when I got out of Mrs. Kelly's room.

I glanced at at my schedule to check my where my next class was. Surprisingly it was just down the same hall. Students passed by me whispering amongst themselves, sometimes pointing rudely at me. Don't these kids know their manners?

---

Morning classes went by quickly and before I knew it, lunch started. I got out of my third period class and found various people actually running to the line. Judging how big this school is, lines could get pretty hectic. Especially for hungry teenagers. Geez, sometimes they scare me.

Wondering how good the lunches are, I walked calmly into the line. Thankful for my last class being right next to the cafeteria, I don't have to wait long to get food.

After I grabbed a salad with chicken strips I heard my name being called with and oh-so-familiar voice.

"Yo, Skyler!" There was Kyle gesturing me to come over to him. I rolled my eyes like the ordinary teenage trait and walked over to him.

As I passed crowds of people I overheard mutterings about me. Mostly talking about how I'm the new kid and false rumors that I got kicked out of my old school. Oh, the beautifulness of gossips.

"You're eating lunch with me and my buddies!" grinned Kyle.

"You like making decisions for people, don't you?" I ask following him out of the cafeteria and to one of the outside picnic tables. There were four unknown people there eating and talking.

"Kyle, what the hell are you doing bringing Weird New Kid over?"

"What new kid?" Kyle asked.

"Well, Melanie, we meet again," I smirked to add effect.

"This is the weird kid you were talking about?" asked a guy with really curly dark brown hair that somewhat resembles an afro. I couldn't help but laugh in my head as I saw his arm around Melanie's waist. I'm guessing she has a thing for chubby guys.

"You met my evil twin sister?" asked a very confused Kyle.

I nodded my head. Well, now I see the HUGE similarities. They both had the same facial features. Especially those same blue eyes they shared.

"Introductions please! I'm getting confused," stated a girl sitting next to Melanie. Her shoulder length choppy black hair blew in the wind. The only thing I saw was a burst of vibrant purple that colored her bangs.

"Okay, everybody," started Kyle, "This is Evan, my new coolest friend. Evan, you already know Melon," he pointed at Melanie, "Then here's Marcus, Paige and Gabriel."

Marcus was the afro guy and Paige was the one with the purple bangs. Gabriel is this girly looking guy with light brown hair and hazel eyes with a simple piercing on the middle of his bottom lip.

A corner of my lip lifted into a small smile. I was never the one to smile.

Kyle slammed his lunch tray next to Gabriel making some of his food jump and slid next to his really girly looking friend.

"Kyle, watch out! You spilled some of your juice on me!" complained Gabriel softly.

Unlike a certain blond guy, I calmly put my tray on the table while taking a seat next to Crazy Guy.

A weird silence took over us until Paige clapped her hands and chirped, "So! Evan, tell us about yourself!"

I looked at her with my green left eye and stabbed a piece of lettuce from my salad bowl. "What would you like to know?"

"What was your old school like?" Marcus questioned.

"I was home schooled," I answered quite honestly.

"That gotta suck ass, dude!" Marcus remarked.

"Seriously! No chicks! How did you live?" Kyle scrunched up like he was imagining a world without girls.

"Hey, douche bag! Can you think of something else than your dick?!" Melanie commented in disgust to Kyle.

"Come on, Melanie! You know that's all he ever thinks about!" laughed Paige.

"That's all what teenager guys think about. Am I right, Gabriel, or am I right?" Kyle nudged Gabriel as a pink tint painted his face.

After a little small talk, there wasn't anymore awkward silences. Each topic smoothly went to the next. Except for some random outbursts coming from Kyle.

I've learned that Kyle, Gabriel and Marcus were in a band together. Marcus was their drummer, Gabriel was the bassist and Kyle was their guitarist.

"Oh, and I'm currently our bands singer," Kyle grinned proudly.

"Singing is actually his weakness, sadly," Melanie insulted.

"Ouch! That hurt my feelings Melon!" Kyle held his chest like it was in pain. Suddenly, his eyes went big and they sparkled with marvel.

"Evaaan," he leaned towards me, "can you sing?"

Uh oh...
♠ ♠ ♠
Rawr! I must've been crazy when I wrote this at two in the morning. >.<