Status: Discontinued until furthur notice =[

Sing Me A Vampire Love Song

Impatient Hunger

The rest of the day went by uneventful. Other than being asked out by girls and a few guys, nothing really exciting. All I can say is that teenagers are desperate for love.

"Hey Evan!" I turned around to see Marcus running to me. "Are you coming over so we'll know how you sing?"

"Not today. I can't."

"Why not?"

Because I need to feed.

I needed a quick and easy lie. "I need to run errands for my cousin."

"Oh, okay. I'll tell the guys then. See you later." He went off to a different direction.

I walked off the campus. I didn't need a car since my running would be faster. I walked leisurely into the apartment with a bouncy song playing in my head.

"You could have asked me to pick you up," Anastasia said not even looking away from the television screen.

I kicked the door shut and tossed my messenger bag next to the couch.

"I felt like walking," I replied taking a seat next to her.

Anastasia looked at me questioningly. "Did you have a good day or something, cause you're acting different."

"My day has been better than the rest of the past seven months."

"I'll take that as a yes." She turned her head back to the show. "And you might want to feed tonight. You look a bit paler than you're supposed to be."

"I will, don't worry. I didn't something stupid today..." I mumbled the last bit to myself.

In an instant, Anastasia's hand was wrapped around my neck. "You didn't drink at school did you?"

"No, I didn't," I said with a gruff voice. She let go of me from her grip. "But I almost."

"Tonight I want you to drink to your fill. I don't want another one of those incidents again." She warned me and walked into her room.

I sighed knowing she was right. I looked at my messenger bag and realized that I still have to do homework. The only thing I hate about school.

---

The phone in the room startled me as I was finishing up the last math problem. I looked at the phone feeling unbelievably lazy. And I couldn't even yell at Anastasia to pick it up because she went out.

I sighed and got up lazily and picked up the phone. "Hello?"

"Is this Evan?" a boys voice came through.

"Yes. May I ask who this is?" I asked sounding very annoyed.

"EVAN! It's Kyle!" he shouted like he didn't know how to talk on the phone.

Oh God....

"How did you get my number?"

"Paige is an assistant in the office. I asked her if she could get your phone number for me." I could just feel his grin through the phone.

"Yeah, so what do you want?"

"When do you want to get together for the project in Mrs. Kelly's class?"

I looked through the window seeing the sky darken.

"Tomorrow is best. Your house after school?" I was getting impatient. You know guys when they're hungry.

"Okay, sure. So I'll see you tomorrow. Bye!"

"Bye." I hung up the phone. I sat back down on the couch. I couldn't even put my mind on the last math problem. I started out to the window waiting for it to be absolutely dark.

I started biting my lip feeling the tip of my fangs sink in. Licking it up, my own blood got my adrenaline pumping. A low growl emitted from my throat. My senses started to heighten that I could hear the mice in the house across the street from our apartment.

The door opened and there was Anastasia. Our eyes met and hers were wide with fright.

I heard myself growl louder and I bared my fangs out at her.

In a split second I was down on the floor with Anastasia pinning me down.

"Let me go!" I struggled. Even Anastasia was having trouble keeping me down.

"Not till you calm down!"

"I will. Once I have BLOOD!!" My voice was barely human. It sounded deep and demonic.

"With your hunger, you'll kill people dead on the open street!" In a swift movement, Anastasia cut herself on the wrist with her sharp nails and placed it over my mouth. I gladly drank ravenously.

Minutes passed and my thirst died down gradually. Anastasia took her wrist away from my mouth and got off me. I got up from the floor and went to the bathroom to clean off the blood.

I looked at my reflection from the dirty mirror. My black hair stuck out in various places making it more messier than it already was.

Anastasia's blood dripped down my chin onto the white sink. It's a good thing that blood didn't get on my clothes.

I washed my face thinking, It's been years since that has ever happened. When was the last time I fed?

Grabbing a towel from the rack, I patted my face dry.

Two weeks. Two weeks since I fed.

I walked back into the living room and grabbed my hoodie. "I'm going to feed," I announced to Anastasia who was licking her own wrist clean.

I closed the door behind me smelling the cold night air surrounding me.

Who will be my first victim of the night?
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! An update!! I know it took a while but it's finished. ^_^