‹ Prequel: So Kiss Me Goodbye

You and Me, Forever Young

Chapter 15

After all these years I should've believed Shelby when she said everyone was going to be at the party.

Because when she said everyone, she meant everyone.

It was a smart move for Pete to close down Angels and Kings that night for the party, even if it was Pete.

By the time we arrived the music was deafening, the people were buzzed, and it was only the beginning.

We had barely been there for a moment when there was a shout and from out of nowhere a wave of familiar faces bombarded us.

The first notable one was Gabe, louder and more blunt than usual, if it was possible.

He kind of overshadowed the rest of the personalities that came to greet us.

After a moment though it seemed the crowd that came to greet Shelby and Ryan weren't dispersing any time soon so Will and I untangled ourselves from the tipsy masses and got where it was slightly calmer.

"I feel old." Will muttered, pinching the bridge of his nose.

I laughed and looked up at him. "Why?"

He shrugged. "Because I'm twenty-four, at a party with my friends with lots of alcohol and a hot chick next to me... and all I want to do is sleep."

I leaned into him, slipping my arm around his waist.

"Don't worry I feel just as old. I'm actually thinking about the consequences of all the partying with friends and drinking the alcohol." I muttered.

Will laughed with me and we walked over to the bar to two deserted barstools.

"Uh bartender, a Jack and coke and a..."

"Water." Was all I could say.

I think it struck both of us at the same time, the nostalgia of the situation.

"Another water for the gorgeous lady right here." He told him.

Will turned to me with a smirk as the bartender got our order.

"So, no alcohol?"

I shook my head, sharing the same grin.

"I don't like to drink alone in bars."

He leaned in toward me so his lips were inches from my ear.

"Now who said you were alone?"

I giggled breathily, letting my finger slip through his belt loop and pulled him closer.

This must've done something because a moment later his lips were on mine and we had completely forgotten about the drinks we had ordered which were now condensating on the counter.

I almost fell off the barstool when his tongue crossed my lips, but Will had a solution to that by pulling me onto his lap.

His hand had just slipped around my waist when a loud voice rang out way too close to my ear.

"Is William Beckett trying to get lucky in my bar?" Pete asked with a grin.

I pulled away from Will for a moment to glare at Pete.

"I really wish I had a purse I could hit you with right now." I muttered as the eyes around us looked away.

He grinned. "Since when do chicks not bring purses?"

Will answered for me. "Since they got husbands to hold their shit for them."

"You're the only one with pockets." I shrugged. "And a purse wouldn’t make out with me at the bar or buy me drinks."

"That would be some purse." A familiar voice interjected coolly.

I turned my head to see Victoria leaning against the bar with a smirk.

"Vicky!" I exclaimed, jumping off Will who let out a muffled groan.

We both ignored him as she pulled me into a hug before pulling me away and holding me at arms length.

"How long has it been? Since yesterday? How's Zackie?" She asked flamboyantly.

I grinned and said nothing as I slipped my hand into the pocket of Will's jacket, extracting his wallet and the baby pictures inside it.

I showed her the little wallet sizes of my baby, which soon became a magnet for all the other girls in the vicinity.

When I finally looked up after all the cooing I couldn’t help but notice the familiar faces that surrounded me.

Victoria was still next to me, but so was Shelby along with a surprising amount of guys I later realized had been drawn in by Will but stayed to indulge.

Among them I was surprised to see next to Gabe and The Butcher, was Travie.

"Travie?!" I exclaimed, practically flinging myself into his arms.

He laughed and picked me up in his arms, swinging me around just for the fun of it.

"Travie I'm getting sick!" I gasped.

He chuckled and put me down, watching me wobble a little bit like a blow up knock out clown.

Will came to my rescue by settling his hands on my waist and steadying me.

"Can't have you falling off your feet before you drink."

I laughed a little and shook my head. "I don't drink hon."

From out of nowhere Gabe went sliding by in a roller office chair.

"Oh come on Lilly, live a little!" He slurred, rolling away.

I sighed and glanced over longingly at the drink in Will's hand.

"I guess it wouldn’t hurt to have a little..." I mused.

Well I always had been a sucker for peer pressure.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I lied, I forgot my own story, Brendon's in the next part.
I'm updating for Julie cause she's at Warped Tour today and, please don't kill me, I just woke up and think it's the last one.
I can't wait to hear how it was from her and I'm seriously hoping she get's a hug from William, I mean she's seen him twice already this summer!
And good news I'm back in like of this story.
I finished part twenty last night and would've worked on twenty-one but I took cameoskyes up on one of her recommendated stories that had like sixty-two parts and I was up till five am.
Useless information I know but that's a lot of what an author's note is.