‹ Prequel: So Kiss Me Goodbye

You and Me, Forever Young

Chapter 2

"I can't believe our little Ry Ry is finally taking the plunge." Jamie laughed from the back lounge of the bus with me.

"Well they all said the same thing about Will and Mike, it figures we wouldn’t be the only ones." I shrugged, getting annoyed with the touch mouse on my laptop.

I couldn’t settle for being on the road for months at a time with just a baby to take care of, so I took up the task of running The Academy Is website and Myspace since they were too lazy to update except when necessary.

The fangirls that originally hated me couldn’t hold too much against me with the amount of pictures I was posting of the guys

They especially loved the pictures of sleeping Sisky with Balls written on his forehead, proof we hadn't grown up that much.

Photography must be in my family's blood with me manning the camera in Madi's absence.

After having her around for so long it tore at my heart to have to leave her in Chicago, but after getting a scholarship to college there and all of us pitching in for odds and ends she really had no choice.

"I'm so glad tours almost over." Jamie sighed, rocking Zoë's cradle with one foot as she sank into the couch.

I nodded. "Yeah... as soon as we get off Shelby's gonna pounce though. I think having Zackie all over again will be more enjoyable then the months leading up to the wedding."

Jamie laughed and agreed.

That was the nice thing about having another new mom on tour with me; she understood the whole pregnancy/delivery/baby scene.

"Well think of it this way. You being her Maid of Honor will make up for all the hormonal shit she put up with before you had him." Jamie suggested, managing yet again to find a positive.

Jamie had to be some weird freak of nature woman to not be jaded by motherhood, seeing everything with a silver lining.

"You think we should go check on the boys?"

I glanced at my watch and nodded. "They should be going on any minute."

Ritualistically we both grabbed our baby bags, headphones for the babies ears (going deaf before they're one wasn't in the plan), and both babies.

"I can't wait for tour to end." Jamie huffed, shuffling Zoe back onto her waist. "Then I don’t have to drag my kid across a strange parking lot every night."

-x-x-x-

"What'd you think of the show?" Will asked, still out of breath from running of stage.

"Amazing as usual." I replied, pecking him on the cheek.

He pouted slightly, causing me to sigh.

"Butcher, come hold my kid." I grinned, handing Zackie over to him.

He was barely gone from my arms for a second before Will pounced, gathering me up to his sweaty body.

"Like old times, remember?" He murmured, nuzzling my neck and still managing to give me chills.

"Will..." I sighed. "Stop it."

He chuckled, kissing my neck. "Why should I?"

My breathing got shaky and I managed to reply. "Because I don’t want to risk having another kid Will, and if you don't stop we just might..."

I couldn’t finish my sentence as he playfully bit my neck.

I almost would've jumped his bones right there if Zackie hadn’t started crying.

Will pulled away, pecking me on the lips before going and taking a cranky Zackie from a frazzled Butcher.

"Hey kid, its okay, daddy's here." He cooed, bouncing him gently on his hip.

Seeing Will being a father to Zackie warmed my heart, replacing the lust that he had put there.

Even though we were parents, we were still newlyweds and being on tour didn’t help either of us.

Needless to say things didn’t often get past making out.

Its not that we were original either; Mike and Jamie were obviously going through the same thing, except they had sleep deprivation as their saving grace.

Still, I was working on fixing that once we got home and became reacquainted with the term privacy.

"Lilly? Earth to Lilly?" Will said, cutting through my inner thoughts.

I looked up to see him holding a giggling Zackie like a football. "Ready to make a run to the buses?"

I nodded, mustering a grin. "Ready as I'll ever be."

He smiled and pressed a kiss to my temple, slipping his free arm around my waist and leading me out the door.

Instantly we got bombarded with screaming fans and camera flashes, something I was not going to miss from tour.

Will grinned anyway and handed Zackie off to me and proceeded to take pictures and Sharpies.

I contented myself to standing in the background waiting for Will with Zackie when someone in the crowd shouted my name.

Not only did my head swivel toward the spot but Will's did too, briefly.

With I'm sure a very puzzled look on my face I walked up to the giggling teenage girl and her friends.

"Hi?"

"You're uh... you're..." The girl said between her fit of giggles. "You're married to William Beckett right?"

I nodded, resettling Zackie on my hip.

Before they could get to their real question, one interrupted. "Oh my god that’s his son! Can we hold him?"

I moved Zackie away instinctively and shook my head. "Sorry, I don't really let screaming teens hold my baby. Did you want to ask anything else or can I go?"

"No we do!" One of them exclaimed, nudging the giggling girl a raising her eyebrows, causing the rest of them to start laughing once more.

"So... uh, so... guys shut up! So..." She said, no longer laughing but with leaned closer with a suggestive grin. "How's William in bed?"

I wish I could say they were the worst of the fangirls... but at least they crossed the line behind the barrier.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did anyone catch the Garden State reference?
It's my favorite movie... ever (I love Zach Braff).
Anyway don't get your hopes up, I'm only posting this cause I vowed to whore someone's story out and I have a bad memory for these things.
So yeah, way back when I was on Quizilla there was this writer who posted the most awesome William Beckett oneshot, I picked it, and she started talking to me.
Well she got an account on Mibba and started posting one of my favorite stories that just happens to have Bilvy in it, but lots of other band love (MCR, PATD, a little FOB) and it is like the amazing sex story I bow down to and worship.
As if that wasn't enough she just posted a new story; My Chemical Romances and/as Superheroes.
Toesofthetickledkind is probably the only one that could ever pull that off.
I seriously believe my story getting this much attention is a fluke, so I'm vowing to keep the karma going and promote the totally awesomer stories that deserve it way more.
Oh and I swear I have the best, raddest readers out there... I can't explain how much I love all of you!
By the way, yeah I drew the banner, and the background for the layout, but I promised Liz I'd put it out that she drew the note on the bottom left of the Hershey's logo... I don't know why I put that there.
And sorry for the slow chapter but it's been about a year and I have to explain some things first.