Green Eyes

Two

Kims POV

Anne</3 Bang! Pull The Trigger.. says: Heeeyyyyyyy!

Kim! ILY! <3 says: Heyyoo! (=

Anne</3 Bang! Pull The Trigger.. says: How r u?

Kim! ILY! <3 says: Amaze, youu?

Anne</3 Bang! Pull The Trigger.. says: Gd :)

Anne</3 Bang! Pull The Trigger.. says: Spoken 2 Sam mutch lately??

Kim! ILY! <3 says: Not reallyy.. Why'd youu ask?

Kim! ILY! <3 says: What'd he do?!?! >;(

Anne</3 Bang! Pull The Trigger.. says: Haha, nuttin. Just wondred if u had...

Kim! ILY! <3 says: Ohh, 'kayy (=

Kim! ILY! <3 says: SHIT! I has to go... Sorry hon. Talk to youu later, yeahh? LY! <3

Anne</3 Bang! Pull The Trigger.. says: Oh, kay.. Byyyeeee! xo

I log off MSN and walk into the kitchen. I find Pip sitting at the table, drinking his steaming coffee whilst reading this week's Kerrang!. I sit next to him and lean my head on his shoulder.

"Hey babe, what's up?" He asks and gently kisses the top of my head.

"Nothing hon, I just wanted to be next to you," I reply, looking up at his face and smiling. He smiles back and pecks my lips softly. I giggle. He pokes my stomach and pulls an adorable face at me.

"Piippp! What was that for?" I squeal. He laughs at me and pulls me onto his lap.

"'Cause I felt like it Kim," He grins at me. I shake my head and laugh slightly.

He can be such an idiot, but I love him really...

"Kim, Kim, Kim!" Pip screams into my ear. Oops, I was day-dreaming again...

"Sorry hon, I was day-dreaming again. What'd you want?" I say and smile sheepishly.

He laughs at me, "Your phone was ringing babe," He says and hands me my phone.

It vibrates in my hand and I flip it open.

Anne=D is calling reads the screen. I press the 'open call' button and hold the phone up to my ear.

"KIM! KIM! OH MY GOD, KIMMM!" Anne cries down the phone to me.

"What? What is it Anne?" I ask her over the phone.

"I said that..." She starts shakily. I can tell by her voice, she is really upset by whatever it is.

"You said what, hon? What did you say?" I ask, starting to get a bit fustrated.

"IsaidtoSamthatTylercanstayatminewhenhecomesdown," She says in one breath.

"Okay, Anne, I understood none what-so-ever of that...." I say, confused, into the phone.

"*Sighs* Well, I said to Sam, that tyler can stay, at mine, when he comes, down to stay," She repeats alot slower than before, but still rather fast.

Atleast I understood her this time, eh?

"Right. And I'm supposed to do... What exactly?"

"Help me Kim! What do I do now?!" She pleads down the phone. I sigh and look over at Pip. He shrugs and goes back to his magazine. I roll my eyes and talk to Anne again.

"Tell him that he can't stay? That you had something urgent come up? I don't know! Anything..." I sigh, annpyed, into the phone. She squeals happily.

"That's it! Oohhh! Kim! You're a genius! Thank you soooo much! I have to go, talk to you later, byyeeee!" She squeals again and hangs up.

I close my phone and sit back down next to Pip, looking confused. He puts his arm round my shoulder and pulls my chair futher towards his. I cuddle into him and sigh.

"Confused babe?" He asks and I nod. He rubs my arm gently with his fingertips and I snuggle closer into his side.

I nuzzle my face into his neck and mumble, "I love you Pip."

He pulls my face towrards his and kisses my nose. I wrinkle my nose and giggle.

"I love you too," He mouths and leans in to kiss me.

He lips place softly onto mine and I smile into them. I kiss him back, he pulls me onto his lap and breaks the kiss. I put my arms around his waist and he places his around mine. I rest my head on his shoulder again and sigh happily.

I really do love this guy, he is amazing...
♠ ♠ ♠
Scond chapter, like/dislike? I'm not sure.. =/ Let me know? (=

<3