The Clique

The inner workings of the disney channel stars is a lot more complex then it appears to the public. One would assume, from all the silly little 'live' videos, that it's one big group hug all the time and we're all blood sisters or something of the sort.

Wrong.

So very Wrong.

Perhaps it was that way a couple years ago when everyone was fifteen and it was the reign off the tweens. But now those tweens are 18 and aren't quite so cute and friendly. If you thought getting into the Disney Clique (or DC as I have so fondly dubbed it) was hard when everyone was younger, you have no idea now. Think high school times seven because you have cameras following you everywhere.

My name is Marcella Martini, but I go by Marc. I'm 19 and just breaking out into the industry by starring as Charlotte in the latest Disney Channel Movie The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle. I quickly met the DC and was adopted into it. But STAYING in the DC is a lot harder then it looks. You've got to follow the rules. And who makes the rules? The queen bee, of course.

Chelsea Staub.

I know. You all thought Selena Gomez or Miley Cyrus, right? But no, it's the girl from the minute men Again, it's a lot more complex then it appears to the public. Chelsea controls it all. And when something YOU want conflicts with what SHE wants, you back off. Unfortunately, something did conflict with us.

Joe Jonas.

So now I've got a problem. What's more important? Remaining in the DC, which might be vital to my career, or Joe? An almost impossible decision.

Fucking Disney.