The Clique

Well, That's Alright Then

"Ella! Ella, baby!" I turned away from the baggage claim to engulfed in a hug by my mother, who refused to call me Marc. 'It's a boys name, Ella!' Yeah, she's a doll

"Hi, mom." I said awkwardly hugging her back. I looked over at Kevin, who was just picking up his bag. He caught my eye and started laughing so I shot him a small glare. I pulled away from my mother.

"Mom, I'd like you to meet my costar, Kevin Jonas." Kevin's smiled dropped instantly from his face and his eyes got wide as my mother turned to him.

"Kevin, I feel like I already know you!" She exclaimed and latched herself to him in one of her signature smothering hugs. After a few seconds I took pity on the panic stricken Kevin and grasped my mom's shoulder.

"But you don't, mom. You don't know him." My mom detatched herself from Kevin and brushed herself off.

"Mom, what are you doing here? I thought I wasn't seeing you until I came back to L.A." I asked. What I really wanted to say was 'What the hell are you doing in New York?!'

"Oh I'm on my way home from that businesss trip in Japan. We have a lay over here and I thought 'What a great time to see my baby!'"

Liar I thought You just want your picture in the paper I tossed a helpless look at Kevin. He immediately jumped to my aid. Great guy, Kevin Jonas, great guy.

"Marc, don't forget we have that dinner tonight." He stated, putting his hand on my shoulder, "We should probably go start getting ready. I've got our room keys right here."

"Oh, you know, that's right. I completely forgot what time it is! Mom, we'll have to do this when I get home, okay?" My mother's 1,000 watt smile dimmed a bit but immediately brightened again. There were still cameras around, after all.

"That's all right, love. You're busy with all the promotion for this new movie. I'll see you in a couple days." She replied. She wrapped me in a less smothering hug, obviously peeved to be dismissed in front of the media. I waved as she walked away from us. I picked my bag off the conveyer belt (it was probably the third time it gone around) and followed Kevin through the airport.

"So I just want to go to my room and relax. Want to join? We can watch a silly girl movie and I can make fun of you when you cry." I suggested, smiling at him. He shot me a joking glare.

"As wonderfully immasculating as that sounds, I wasn't kidding when I said we had a dinner tonight." He replied as we pushed through the main lobby to the revolving doors.

"God damn it! They said we had the day off." I whined as we walked over to the taxi that Disney had called to take us to the hotel. Kevin grinned at me.

"It is." And he opened the door to the taxi revealing three people inside.

"Hi ya, Marc." Joe Jonas said from within, his little brother and Selena Gomez at his side. I felt my heart swell slightly. God, he's cute.

"Oh. Well that's alright then." I stated and slid into the car next to Joe.

"I thought you might say that" Kevin grumbled before following suit.

***************

"No he didn't!" I gasped through the laughter. Selena was laughing, too.

"Oh no, he totally did. There were boxes of Macaroni EVERYWHERE." I looked over to Kevin.

"Kev, I knew you were a klutz, but DAMN boy." Kevin glared at me.

"I just wanted to try the stupid flip." He grumbled.

"In the middle of a super market?!" Kevin shrugged.

"Oh no, it get's worse," Selena added, "the JOE here," She indicted Joe across from me. Joe buried his face in his hands, the tips of his ears flushing red. "Thought he would show him how it's done. And he did, only they didn't clean up the boxes, so they all busted sending noodles all over the place and in my HAIR."

"Thanks. Thanks a lot, Selena." Joe grumbled.

"Oh come on, Joe. It's just a little fun. I don't think any less of you." I giggled, patting his hand jokingly. His eyes caught mine and his thumb hooked through my hand. My pulse thundered in my ears and I couldn't look away from his chocolate eyes. A small smile curled his lips.

"Oh a little FUN, huh? Let's tell a story about YOU then, Marcella darling." I jolted back to the resturant, my head turning to Kevin and I quickly withdrew my hand from Joe's.

"Wait, what?" I asked, still in a slight daze. Kevin held a wicked grin on his face.

"There's this one scene in the movie, Joe and Nick you'll remember it, where Charlotte, better known as our lovely Marcella Martini here, has to climb the ships rigging of the ship to prove her dedication to the crew." Oh shit. I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"I remember that, I thought it was a stunt double." Nick commented.

"Nope, I'm hardcore like that." I replied. Kevin rolled his eyes.

"Hardcore my ass. The first time she went up, her foot got caught in the rope. Not only didn't it get caught, but her other foot slipped, and there's our little star hanging upside down above the crew by her ankle." The brothers all started laughing, Selena and I just looked at them, each with an eyebrow raised.

"Kevin. You don't make fun of girls. This is why you're single." Selena stated, standing up and putting a hand on her hip.

"Oh come on I wa-" Kevin started, but I cut him off.

"Yeah, some best friend, Paul" I sneered. Then Selena and I turned on our heels and stalked off to the lobby.

"What just happened?" I heard Kevin ask.

"No idea, bro." Joe replied.

"At least now we knew why you're single." Nick offered. Selena and I looked at eachother and burst out laughing.

"That was epic, they'll never catch on." I gasped for air. Selena grasped my arm for support.

"Oh my God, I KNOW." She laughed and we collapsed onto the bench,
"So, are we going to wait for the boys? Because I really want ice cream." I asked, rooting through my purse for my phone.

"Well, one of them is kind of my boyfriend..." Selena trailed off, peering over the divider at the still bewildered Jonas Brothers. I touched her arm.

"Your point?" Selena and I erupted into giggles again and walked out the door to her car.

"You and I are going to be great friends, Marc, I mean it. Oh! I'm going to have to introduce you to Chelsea at the premier tomorrow!" I looked over at her.

"Chelsea? Chelsea who?" Selena grinned at me.

"Chelsea Staub. She's one of my friends. Oh! And Demi, too! I can already tell you will all get along perfectly." Selena responded, turning the key in the ignition. This seemed surreal. I had heard all these names before but never thought I'd actually MEET them. While filming in England it had seemed so far away, but tomorrow I was meeting all the stars that captured the attention of teeny boppers world wide.

I had made it.
♠ ♠ ♠
2nd part.
First part didn't get any comments =( <---makes me sad, see? Fix it?

<3 CC